Arcade Prehacks

Exclamation Suggestions 3 in 1

I have a suggestion for admins!
    MENTORSHIP

Every time new user registers to this game, one of this site's skilled user like me and leverage should send him a PM. There should be few steps, like:
    Number 1-fill out your informations
    Number 2-upload a profile picture
    and so on, and for each finished misison he would get some XP. LOOK DOWN for XP

Another suggestion:
    LEVELING UP

Every time user plays a game and obtains an achivement he would also obtain some XP (experience points). With enought obtained XP, user would level up. Something like forum ranking...
    LOOK DOWN for ACCHIVEMENTS

Another suggestion:
    ACCHIVEMENTS

Under every game there should be acchivement list, where would be shown all acchivements that can be won in game you are playing. And as you win it, this acchivment would get crossed or something.
    Just like acchivements here:
    REMOVED LINK
    You would have an acchivement list on your profile to see which one you alredy gained.
    How to create an acchivement for game is explained here. (link on bottom of post)
    Acchivements should be like:
    Imagine that game has only level hack, so acchivement for that should be: win 10.000 points.

REMOVED LINK

Made by Miniar, post a comment if you read!
    Last edited by Jgoodwin202; 05-16-2012 at 08:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Miniar
    MENTORSHIP

Every time new user registers to this game, one of this site's skilled user like me and leverage should send him a PM. There should be few steps, like:
    Number 1-fill out your informations
    Number 2-upload a profile picture
    and so on, and for each finished misison he would get some XP.
    The fact you called yourself "skilled" made me giggle. Thanks for making my day.

Look, I don't think administrators would want to force people to do things they don't want to do. If they don't want to tell their information to 2 creepy guys on the Internet, they should be able to say that. If they don't even want to do those steps, they should also be able to say that also. I don't really see anything there that anyone would like.
    And this isn't a game. Its a forum. We socialize. This is not an MMORPG.

Every time user plays a game and obtains an achivement he would also obtain some XP (experience points). With enought obtained XP, user would level up. Something like forum ranking...
    LOOK DOWN for ACCHIVEMENTS
    As I said above, this is not a damn MMORPG. We already have forum ranks on here. They are measured by posts, which makes more sense rather than XP. This is a freaking forum.

I don't even understand your last suggestion so I'm not gonna bother.

Last edited by Jgoodwin202; 05-16-2012 at 08:01 PM.
    My website: http://selectlol.com/
    My second game: Play it now

Its easier to find intelligent life in the universum than in the internet.

Mentorship sounds like a good idea at first but it would mean a lot of work for the mentors. On the other side it means that new people would need to give informations they may don't want to give. The XP and ranking would build up pressure rather than fun.

Achievements for games are a no go. They are like scores and we cannot enable such stuff without the developer allowing it. And the work it would take to implement this in a game i won't need to tell you i guess.

For a second, Tom, I thought you were calling me that kind of genius. I just proved I am one by that.

I will say, not everything is totally bad for the Mentorship but as Zucker said, it would be a lot of work to do, and like Select said, we can't teach everyone how to use this site. If we do that, it's like we're practically forcing people to become hackers. If they don't want to hack, they don't want to hack.

Oh, sorry, i didnt meant you. As i was reading all the stuff, i had to think on that meme. Sending them a PM how the site works is a better idea, but i guess they wont read it.
    My website: http://selectlol.com/
    My second game: Play it now

Its easier to find intelligent life in the universum than in the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by selectLOL
    Oh, sorry, i didnt meant you. As i was reading all the stuff, i had to think on that meme. Sending them a PM how the site works is a better idea, but i guess they wont read it.
    Yeah I know you didn't, but I was being an idiot and thinking you did.

Yeah, I think a few people might read it, but I just don't think it would really change much of anything. FAQ is there for a reason, as you said.