Arcade Prehacks

Need help on cache storage

Hi im Arai19, im abit new to this hacked flash games thing, i recently discovered that there were such things as hacked flash games *face palm* i didnt know it was possible untill now lol.

Anyway, as i played hacked game on arcadeprehacks.com, im encountered with this problem of my saved games no longer existing in my cache, i've already registered and logged in, set the cache to unlimited after right clicking on the settings page at adobe flash.

So i tried playing mechanical commmando 2, start new game > set cache to unlimited> finish 1 stage > save game (did 3 times)> checked the save slot (still there, n continued from there just to make sure) > logout from profile > close browser( firefox, i tried chrome as well) > open browser > login> go to game> tried to load, but no save game.

my apologies if this is a common problem, but the strange thing is tat i have already set the cache to unlimited n problem still occurs -_-, before this i played at armor games( without login), still have save game... so i dont know whats wrong here..

Somebody help plzz

Do you have your Internet Options set to delete browsing history when you exit?

I have a feeling he wont be back to reading this...

2 days away n already u think im not gona read it? tsk tsk, hasty

anyway, no i still have my browsing history wenever i exit my browser, its just the cache issue that dissapears by itself.. actualy not only in arcadeprehacks.com, other sites as well i have this problem -_- unhacked versions at armorgames n such still have their cache... idk just the hacked versions...uhuhu

What games are you playing on Arcade PreHacks that are causing you a problem? The reason i'm asking is we do not have mechanical commmando 2 on our site.

Also did you try clearing your JAVA cache?
    Last edited by ffemt53; 05-26-2012 at 08:11 PM. Reason: additional information

ok my bad wrong game, its infectonator : world dominator, i've just tried to clear java cache (from the control panel), played game's 1st stage, set cache limit to unlimited, save game, close browser, load same game and tried to continue but no save spot, if my browser were to be set to clear history n stuf after closing, the loading of the game wouldnt be so fast..