Arcade Prehacks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello

This game thing sux I do agree that correcting others is annoying I know my brother did it to me and I did it to my brother can you please stop I am asking politly for your sake you are close to other people banning you and I do agree that trolling is immature so please stop or at least on this conversation I am not bieng rude thanks for reading dont take this the wrong way I am trying to help every one and thank you every one for the niceish welcome

Quote Originally Posted by ThisGameFingSux View Post
    I will see if I can make an acception and quit instinctively correcting people.
    * exception

But seriously, correcting spelling mistakes is not the type of communication or discussion we want on this forum. It's a global forum and for many here, English is not their first language. I do not believe their English should be held to high standards. Nor do I feel doing so is conductive to a good social environment.

Please do see that you make an exception on this forum and quit instinctively correcting people. Thank you

I'd like to make an official apology to Spiderkid12. I apologize for arguing over something as remedial as this. I should have heeded your "request" that I stopped being a "grammar nazi." Maybe not exactly followed your request, but I shouldn't of tried to pressure you with a verbal argument. No reason for that. And thanks for the correction, Xnite.

You start this **** with me again it's not going to end this nice.

Welcome to the forums Matthew, have a fun time.

Yeah, welcome Matthew.

Hi! It's so wanderful here!Love these games~~~~

welcome the the forum . hope to have the chance to cooperate with you in the game

hello,
    welcome to the forums...
    i hope you enjoy this forum..

Welcome!Hope you can find what you want here!Have a good time!

My name is Matthew i am not 12 any more im 13 i live in England i have 4 cats Tom, Shakira, jazz and Zuse 3 dogs Sam, Falco And jade, 0 chinchillas i had to sell Alfie And Alvin 1 Guinea pigs charlie Rickey died i love all my pets equally i love arcadeprehacks it is amazing it is the only site i go on my Favorite game series are Halo (halo4 sucks), COD(black ops 2) and battlefield(cant wait for number 4 it comes out around my b day:]) i have been playing on arcadeprehacks for nearly 2 1/2 year's I now go to the ATC (Air Training Corps) squadron 223 rank:Cadet hopefully Corporal within the next year or two have a 5 week old today!! old nephew Jacob
    my life has changed soooooo much in a year i was sooooo immature =l
    LOLdont know why i named myself Admnistrator it is spelt wrong Administrator!
    Last edited by MatthewBryan117; 04-19-2013 at 06:31 PM. Reason: SPELLING

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12