Arcade Prehacks

Exclamation Strange problem while hacking with flasm

Hello! I know how to hack flash games using flasm or cheatengine but i found a problem and i dont know if there is any solution here. I used Flasm to do the .swf game into .txt but then when i started searching for variables ( money, levels etc.), i couldn't find any! And i am sure i searched very carefully.I cannot see the variables. I can see only other commands (animations etc.). Its like the Variables are encrypted and i want to know is there any solution here on how to change these variables? Or i just cant?
    Thanks!

This could mean he game is AS3 which flasm can't hack. The best would be to give us a linkto the game so we could check what the problem could be.

if it is an as3 game how i can hack it?

First of all, could you copy the first 10 lines of the .txt file Flasm makes and paste it here? We will tell you if it's AS3 or not.
    AS3 is a little harder to hack than AS2. There's no program that allows you to just change the code of the game. In order to hack AS3, you have to view the source code of the game and edit that with a hex editor.

http://www.arcadeprehacks.com/forum/...3-ATF-Glossary

Read that, maybe you'll learn something new
    I've been here before.