Arcade Prehacks

Thread: Accepted

Accepted

Hey guys i went through fire fighting training and still am and i talked to my cheif yesterday and he accepted me in and i am now a firefighter! although i cannot fight fires in houses until i go through college and get the EMT training done so untill then i will be fighting forest fires! I can get ALL geared up in 2 mins, thats clothing...tank...mask....tool....everything! and the average to get that all ready is 2:45 seconds! my cheif says :before we go fight some fire he says you can choose one tool between 2 and the tool you choose represents your job SHOVEL: digging trenches in the forest fires to keep fire from spread and to fill up with water! or AXE: To chop down trees that are not burnt to keep from spreading fire!
    So i chose THE AXE! i will be cutting down some trees! If i would have been picked up a week ago they would have flew me to california to put out a fire there!
    I plan on being a fire fighter for 30 years or untill i dont feel 10 FT tall and bulletproof is the day i will retire!
    Wont be active anymore but will post every now and then!
    I would love to here your feedbacks!

Thanks!

Re: Accepted

Congratulations, now all you have to worry about is college. Between the tool dissension, I would have gone with the shovel. It's easier to dig holes than to chop down trees and lug them somewhere else.

I would have also gone with the shovel but, hey best of luck to ya! =D

congratulations. that must be a real fun/adreniline rushing job! tht is the kind of thing that i would like to do. well best of luck to you.

AXE FTW kill mother nature to save mother nature whats better?
    Someone got an 11 killstreak so I must come back.