Arcade Prehacks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It was fun.

That is a really good idea Kody, Amateur hacks could also be for games currenly not getting hacked because of their quality. They could also go over the top just for fun. Competitions for specific games with certain goals would also be fun i guess. And especially with low quality hacks they wouldn't need to be hosted on APH.

As long as it is fun anything wouuld improve the community.

Like Kody suggested we could have the “amateur” hackers, but stricter rules for them like they could only hack games that are posted in the Request a hack section or that Admin approves. If it requires a Hack Bar then the “amateur” hackers aren't allowed to hack it.

Okay, first of all, sorry for bumping, but I really felt like contributing to this.

This site is the first community I really felt part of. Someone once told me about it and I had to check it out. I got quite interested in the hacking itself and after doing some research and reading some tutorials I submitted my first hack (to this day, I have not found out what made my hack so weird).
    Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that this site connected me with a lot of others, like Kody, Halo72....., Xnite, Dave, spiderkid, select and what the heck, even Martin. People who shared my interests. And to be honest, I think it's losing that part. The site is becoming more business than fun and don't get me wrong, I can perfectly understand that, but there should always be balance. And that is what we must try to achieve. We must find a balance between quality of hacks, business and the good ol' APF/ATF fun.

Super, I wish you a lot of luck. Never give up on your dreams, it's what makes you a good human.

PS: Kody, I totally support your idea.
    I've been here before.

Unhappy

I don't think you guys would care for my opinion, mostly because I am an anon to all of you, or so you think

I've carefully read through all your posts and I must say,damn. Hacking flash games HAS changed a lot on here. I mean we got from doing 999 lives on AS2 to advanced as3 hackbars with multiple functions, all under 2 years. Pretty impressive, I know.

Though this whole entire site was based on community sharing, fun and learning, it has turned into money-making business that threw out everyone that was taking a big part in it, emotionally and physically. As I said above, with this username I am just an anon, but I personally know Mark (greeny) and when we had a conversation about a new-idea-flash-hacking-site he wants to open, he based it on fun and sharing. I am sure it is amazingly hard for all of you guys (except for the ones getting paid for hacking, of course) to understand how this all turned out and what was the main point of APH, since Xnite took over.
    I am not saying he is the one that ruined the website, he had to do what he really had to do - get his **** together and make sure he's 1 step ahead his competitors.

I also love how you mentioned Martin as an attention hacker, because ironically, even though alone on other sites, he does enjoy helping out people. Not to mentioned he was between the first people that hacked for free and has over 600 hacks on here, more than anyone when he left. Yes, he did have his bad moments and was a ****-move from him to "lie" to Xnite and the staff, but just like Xnite, he had to do what he really had to do - make money. Especially not to mention the extra lies everyone threw on the top to make him look like a bad guy. But whatever, you know? If you're wondering how I know all this, I do keep in touch with him as well, I do keep in touch with everyone that I've met over the years. And one more thing about him, you really think he was just a bad example for this site, and yet everyone still speaks of him?

I like everyone's ideas on how to make everyone happy, but unfortunately it won't happen. Best we can do is keep in touch with the ones that "we shared similar interests", had fun with and shared stuff. You know, things that matter. It's not just about the money, guys. But whatever, screw my rants, might not even matter that much to you.

Cheers to everyone and no harsh feelings.
    Good night.

Out of all posts here in this topic, yours explains how I feel about APH the best. I also like how you explained Xnite's actions. He had to do, what he had to do, and I think a lot of people don't understand that.
    Thanks for writing that, seriously.

Also, I noticed you sent me a PM. Due to my very, very, very filled inbox I couldn't open it. Mind sending it again?

EDIT: I messed up again... please send it one more time
    Last edited by Sublimity; 06-30-2012 at 05:59 PM.
    I've been here before.

Why do people get so worked up about stuff like this?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12