Arcade Prehacks

H3n

Post How to save swf to my computer??

Hii, i want to ask
    How to save swf files into my computer??
    can tell me , how??
    Thanks before

First download the .SWF with a tool called "Unplug" on mozilla firefox. After that once you go to the page with the .SWF right click and select Unplug. The .SWF is sometimes named as the game, and after that click on it and name it (whatever the game is called).swf You always need to name it as .swf otherwise it will not work.

After that just put the .SWF in the flasm folder and continue from there.

Please bear in mind that not all .swf files can be found with the Unplug add-on. Some game's .swf files are embedded into loaders, while others are somehow skipped or not found by the searching mechanism.
    I've been here before.

Quote Originally Posted by Sublimity View Post
    Please bear in mind that not all .swf files can be found with the Unplug add-on. Some game's .swf files are embedded into loaders, while others are somehow skipped or not found by the searching mechanism.
    Yeah, forgot to mention that also.

With the TamperData plugin for Firefox you can find every swf very easy, no matter how it is embedded or loaded. Just start the plugin before you open the link to the game. The list will get filled with all resources that the browser loads and you can filter that list by entering ".swf" in the top field. Then just click on "Open in Browser" on the file with the most promising name. Once it opened in a new tab just say "Save as..." and put it wherever you like.