Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 67 1231151 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: King of the Hill (KoTH)

Thumbs Up King of the Hill (KoTH)

The glorious hill. The hill of all hills. Why is this hill so special? I don't know, and neither does anyone else around you.

You have one single task: capture the hill.

Rules
    :

1. Use your imagination and your creativity to capture the hill in anyway possible, that can be thought of. They have to make some sort of sense and you have to explain how you captured the hill.
    2. Don't let things get out of hand, forum-rules wise. Think twice before capturing the hill in anyway blatantly offensive.
    3. Everytime you claim the hill, you must say "My Hill!" to signify that you are the current King of the Hill.
    4. You can only claim the hill from the last poster, and you have to mention their name in your post.

Example:

Person 1: I walk up the hill and build forts around the hill. My hill!
    Person 2: Person 2 stabs Person 1 in the gut, does a rain dance, and takes over the forts. My hill!

I'll start this.

Powerman dances up the hill and plays the bagpipes, summoning Scottish soldiers to guard the hill while he sleeps on the top of the hill in a comfy king-sized bed.

I hijack a fully armed B1 Lancer and drop the bombs on your hill. Then I walk into the crater and say “What hill. My crater”

Then I look to up and noticed I hit the wrong hill.
    Last edited by ffemt53; 07-06-2012 at 02:06 AM.

I go to the actual hill in my new Ford truck. I then run over the scottish bagpipers, get out of the truck,walk over to the comfy bed, and start to sing. Because my singing is so repulsive Powerman runs far, far away to Scotland. I then sleep on the top of the hill on the comfy king-sized bed. "My Hill Bro!". But I mysteriously forget to kill off ffemt53...

I hit ExpoundParadox with a logical paradox question and he walks off, confused and muttering to myself. My hill.

I finally crawl out of my crater and walk over to a eletrical outlet and pull POWERMAN'S plug. POWERMAN power's down and rolls down the hill. I walk up the hill and see ExpoundParadox's Ford. I put it in neutral and roll it down the hill toward ExpoundParadox. I lay down on the comfy bed and sigh "My Hill".

Powerman doesn't need plugs. He drinks so much Red Bull that he's permanently wired.

Powerman walks up the hill to where ffemt53 is sleeping.

"You exploded that hill.... I'll explode your prostate (FAIL Minecraft jokes....)!"

I place several IED's and explode the bed Taliban style. I then put ffemt53 in a perpetual stasis field near the Triangulum Galaxy where all time is stopped, and matter stops moving indefinitely (loving that sci-fi).

My hill.

One thing POWERMAN forgot was that Red Bull gives you Wings, and being that he is permanently wired he can't stop his wings from flapping and he flies off into outer space. Mean while back in the perpetual stasis field near the Triangulum Galaxy (where all time is stopped, and matter stops moving indefinitely) our hero, ffemt53, using his telekenetic mind control powers calls the Star Ship Enterprise - D to help him. As they arrive to help our hero, the dilithium crystal chamber explodes hurtling our hero into a gallaxy far far away, where he lands on Dagobah to train under Jedi Master Yoda.

After learning to use the force, our hero the calls upon the master of time travel Dr. Who, who takes ffemt53 back to 1955 to a town called Hill Valley, California. ffemt53 uses the force on Marty McFly and takes the DeLorean DMC-12 to the future to right after Powerman explode the bed.

While he is standing there watching Powerman fly off into outer space, ffemt53 is waving to Powerman and saying "Good Bye, This Is My Hill."

Little does ffemt53 notice that all was a dream.

Powerman proceeds to ship ffemt53 to Ibiza where the mod can catch a much-needed break. Powerman then makes himself some craft dinner. He sits down in front of his beat-up desktop, listening to Armin van Buren and trying to think of some ways to win King of the Hill on a forum.

My hill.

After crying like a little school girl for ten minutes (having been rudely awaken by his 2 1/2 year old daughter trying to climb on to mommy and daddy's bed and using something that rhymes with falls, to hold on to) goes and sits down with a cup of coffee.

Remembering that I was like Powerman once, with old beat up things. I turn and face North towards Vancouver. I raise my cup of coffee in a toast to Powerman. "My Hill"
    Last edited by ffemt53; 07-07-2012 at 03:26 PM.

after several mind blowns expoundparadox finds the answer-nothing. then satisfied by the results he has configured he starts to sing. then he hops into the ford truck. after two days of driving around and around and around the hill he realizes that it has been about 3 forum days since a new person has joined in the battle... but until then he walks unto the top of the hill where he plays tic tac toe by himself. when all of the sudden he realizes he STILL hasnt killed off ffemt53. "Oh well. Its not like hes going to return to kill me or anything... My Hill."

Page 1 of 67 1231151 ... LastLast