Arcade Prehacks

Page 11 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: King of the Hill (KoTH)

I walk up the hill o see "Batman" beating up Tmanzz122. Batman is preoccupied with killing Tmanzz and didn't notice me yet I roll a grenade under his butt. The grenade goes off killing Tmanzz122 and sending Batman flying off landing in a heap, knocked out. I zip tie his arms and legs together behind his back. Then I duct tape another grenade in his mouth. I pull the pin and ....... Batman no more. Kick his body off the hill.

My hill.

However,my bat armour protects me from the grenade,and I escape using my conveniently located bat laser.
    I see you relaxing in an armchair on the hill,so I set fire to it and you.My hill.

Colin23 forgetting what I am, failed to notice that the chair was made from DuPont fiber, therefor it could not catch on fire. Have eaten Chili for dinner let one rip and in Colin23's face. He passes out and rolls down the hill, My Hill.

then, A nuke lands on the hill, reviving me but killing everyone else. the hill is still there if you want to know.

An ion cannon which has nothing to do with me starts destroying everything that is not The Hill.You die and I take the hill.My hill.

I hijack a big plane and then fly it to the hill when Colin23 was sleeping then when i see The Hill i immediately bring the plane down, then the plane descends very fast toward The Hill where Colin23 was and then i broke 2 cockpit windows of the plane then i jumped out, with a parashoot, then the plane smashes to Colin23 faster than the Sound Barrier... i quickly extinguish all the fire remaining and found out that Colin23 didn't survive so i threw him all the way down The Hill... then i hire 20 guards, built a castle and put radar equipment that can track EVERYONE that tries to claim The Hill from me. My Hill.

EDIT: Attachment is the castle i built on the hill.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by HansHacker; 04-30-2013 at 03:13 PM.

but what tmanzz122 didn't realize is that deep below the hill lies an orb, and that orb revived me and i went up to tmanzz122's castle and killed him with a sword. then later i built another castle and installed an electric energy dome around it,which is invisible.and i hired more than a million zombies that wouldn't attack me instead the intruders, in case an intruder surpasses the energy dome. My Hill!

Expound then returns from his long rest and sees the castle. He turns into a zombie (as he can do) and walks past all the zombies without a scratch. As he walks past them he realizes, "Wait a minute..." He yells "BRAAAAINS" and then more than a million zombies walk towards him, take a knee, and agree to over throw the dictator known as HanzHacker. They all charge at the castle, about 20k get fried by the force field which then gets overrided by the mass onslaught. They smash a hole into the castle and flood into it. Finding HanzHacker crying and weeping in the corner screaming "Please dont hurt me, oh god, PLEASE!!", they decide to let him off lightly. Expound grabs him by the throat, his overgrown undead fingernails digging into the skin, and takes a mouthful of skin and flesh out of the left side of his somewhat pimplely face and drops him onto the floor. "OW, OH GOD NOO!" Hanz yells as he realizes whats happened. "You're one of us now." Expound smirks, he really did handle the situation with ease. He looks at Hanz, who was too scared to touch the tainted flesh. "Join us, Hanz. We shall alliance or I will end your pityful life." He stands a few feet in front of Hanz, still on the floor, and awaits his response. But until then he says My Hill.

But then, I, HackDevil arrive to the hill and kill all the zombies (including ExpoundParadox) and use a magic spell I learned in magic school to turn HansHacker into a human again, but then I grab him by the arm and launch him to China, where he lives as a servant for an old and mad chinese. I then explode HansHacker's castle with a magic spell and build a fortress made of the hardest rock in the universe (I'l call it Meteor Piece). When I finished my castle made of Meteor Piece, protected by a force shield with so much strenght that anyhting that touches it burns down to ashes, I hire a army with more than 3 million aliens from Mars to protect my castle. My hill.

Page 11 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast