Arcade Prehacks

Page 17 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: King of the Hill (KoTH)

Banned
    i resurrect and kidnap your girlfriend and threaten her causing you to go back to normal and that allows me enough time for me to rip you to shreds with my death blaster and the i eat you but poo you into a tiger! my hill

I'm sorry but I don't have a girlfriend... And I'm... Gay...
    Lol joke lololol!!! but geez is that all you can do? I'm infinite and indestructible! Mwahahha! Anyway.
    What he didn't realise was that the Death Blaster was just a toy gun he played when he was small and his favourite little gun. He remembers his past life and is in a daydream. Whilst I have my chance I take my so called "girlfriend" back to a place where she will be safe and no one can harm her I give her my most precious dagger the elephant dagger just for protection. "Call me if you need me okay?" And I smile. I go back to the hill. Break evilcrimzonwolf's toy gun and he breaks in tears he weeps like a baby.
    "I'm sorry." I say. And give him a teddy bear. And he smiles "I love you brother." Now evilcrimzonwolf think I am his past brother and now loves me no matter what happens. My hill. I don't want to kill you evilcrimzonwolf.

Banned
    just as i turn to walk away i turn back and poo where he is standing causing him to cry cos of his shoes smelt like poo! my hill haha moshimonsters1
    Last edited by evilcrimzonwolf; 10-22-2013 at 08:32 PM.

I wash my shoes in the near by stream and wipe it along the grass. But when evilcrimzonwolf pooped he pooped in his pants! Like a lil baby hahaha! I walk back to the hill and give a lollipop to evilcrimzonwolf. And he dances off the hill to Korea like a happy little girl!
    My lovely hill. Is MINE. Oh btw I just realised that this is probably my shortest message as no ones being creative.. :/
    Last edited by moshimonsters1; 10-22-2013 at 08:20 PM. Reason: I am still the Extreme Super Evil Monster!

Banned
    FINE! I'LL BE CREATIVE i summon the underground monster to eat up moshimonsters1 my hill

When I am inside the underground monster I use transform my hand with my iron claws from the Kyuubi and tear open the monsters stomach. I am free! I walk back to the hill. I then scrape evilcrimzonwolf's face with my iron claw and a long deep scar runs on his mouth to his ear like joker. He is called a freak. He cries away and burrows himself with a shovel I gave him. My hill.

Banned
    you are really beginning to annoy me with saying that i cried! but before i buried myself i killed the kyuuubi from the anime so moshimonsters1 goes back to normal i blast him with my fire and ice punch and he flies far away to japan my hill!

What evilcrimzonwolf didn't realise was that the Kyuubi was just one of the sources of my power because I am still the sealed off super ultra monsters remember? Mwahahaha! And so I am in japan. Flying through air and clouds I land on a heap of hay. I realise I am in a horse stable. And the first thing I smell is manure ugh! I walk off the stable and close the door. In the fields I see the greatest and most powerfulest horse the horse from Red Dead Redemption: The Zombie Horse! I hijack the horse and escape from the fields as I reach the town, where japanese people envelope the place. I stop the horse, park it outside a store and walk in. I order alot of sushi, noodles evilcrimzonwolf's favourite foods. And walk out I go to the weapon store and buy a bomb. I give the zombie horse red bull to give it wings and fly back to the hill. I give evilcrimzonwolf the food but what he doesn't realise was that his sushi had a bomb inside it and so when he ate it he exploded inside and his guts, entrails lie in a heap on the floor. The zombie horse eats it up and takes a poop which goes in the earth. My hill! I also eat the remaining food the ones with no bombs and laugh. Hahah!

Banned
    i resurrect and then burn your zombie horse with 'wings' and it burns to ash and then i punch you on the back of your head causing you to blackout and then i drop you off to Hades' underworld ( greek god ) MY HILL!

What evilcrimzonwolf didn't realise was that me and Hades were good friends back in the days. (I don't even know Greek mythology who is Hades? Lol) so when evilcrimzonwolf dropped me off to Hades underworld. I say hi to Hades giving him lots of his favourite foods. He is angry in rage when i tell him evilcrimzonwolf wants to keep the hill his. He agrees to help me!
    We both teleport back to the hill. And with Hades magnificent god powers blasted him with a very powerful beam. Evilcrimzonwolf was then sent to HELL where Hades was waiting for him. (Is Hades a good god or not?)
    My Hill!

Page 17 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast