Arcade Prehacks

Page 18 of 67 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: King of the Hill (KoTH)

Banned
    i give up, this used to be so much easier

Ow come on don't be a chicken, don't be a sissy lol. Btw is Hades good or not who Is he? I don't know Greek mythology. But I would like to be a god. Evilcrimzonwolf c'mon dont back away do easily are you a MAN!? Lol. Anyway.
    I pace back and forth on the hill, wondering if any human being could defeat the animal inside me and the way that I am the emperor on this hill. And with my mighty loud horn I blow into it summoning every One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, etc animie characters and summon them to have a banquet A king's banquet buffet! We eat happily chinking our beers and wine and laughing all night long. Feeling sorry what I did to evilcrimzonwolf a magical angel appears on the North star. I stare at the magnificent angel as it comes down. "Evilcrimzonwolf is in hell." She says in a heavenly voice.
    "Let him out, I summon him to my buffet." I say.
    "But-- You cannot do that!"
    "I demand you to summon him here." I shout. "That was a order not a request."
    She huffs and goes back to the North star dancing a heavenly dance she disappears. Then for about 3 minutes I see a red door appear infront of me and evilcrimzonwolf steps out. I smile let him sit and we had a party together until the night drew in.
    My hill. And Forever Will Be! (If Evilcrimzonwolf doesn't play.) P.S evilcrimzonwolf, please play.

Banned
    FINE BUT ONLY FOR YOU! as i walk out of hell my evil powers grew and grew and everyone could see that as red energy was surrounding me i walk up to a chair and pick it up next i turn it into a fireball and smash it on the table the dinner is ruined! and then i walk lazily with my eyes down, up to moshimonsters1 and then summon a small energy blast blasting moshi off the hill! my HILL! Hades was a bad god he never let anyone out of the underworld! and the ancient greeks avoided him at all costs! but they did give him offerings though!

Oh.. I thought all gods were good? Guess not... Anyway
    I skid across the floor using my hand to keep me up. I steady myself pat down my shirt and and look at the sky. The sky is blue and the sun is shining at me. The thunder has at last finished. I look at where I am, I am not far away from the hill as I can see evilcrimzonwolf eating a chunk of chicken from a chicken drumstick. I smile. And walk back to the hill. I grab evilcrimzonwolf's hand and he tenses and let's go.
    "What the hell are you doing!?" He shouts, "Stop touching me." (lol)
    "I'll absorb your power." I smile. "How was Hell?"
    "Psh, I hate you!"
    He sends a fireball at me but I dodge it swiftly. I dash and lunge towards him connecting his arm and breaking it with a snap.
    "F----UK!!!, you freaking idiot!" He screams in pain, biting his lip so his mouth is in blood.
    I ignore him. Bind him with my power and as he lies crying and touching his broken arm I enchant softly and quietly. And he screams louder now when I am nearly finished.
    "AGHHHHHHHHHH noo... Noooo!"
    I absorb his evil powers from the enchant and he lies there looking worn out and fragile.
    "I'm sorry." I touch his arm but he hits my hand away and storms off the hill.
    "Don't even talk to me" He says. And leaves.
    My Hill.

Banned
    as i am leaving i start to run for my life literately as i have no powers i am slowly dying. i stop running and realise that i had a special spell to give me back my powers so i cast the spell and i am fully healed with my powers back and when that happened i accidentally unlocked my real true powers that i locked up in hell ( moshimonsters1's msg ). i run back to the hill towards moshimonsters1 and blast a blue fireball towards him and he gets knocked off the hill with a massive hole in his chest! i walk up to the hill and notice that moshi had put a life drainer trap i am slowly dying but i still stay on the hill and shout
    MY HILL!! i fall onto my knees as my life is slowly drained out of me

I scream as I see the hole in my chest. I am bleeding and my heart is missing. I feel nauseous, tired and weak. I blink rapidly as I walk onto the hill. I can't see properly, my eyelids droop and my lips are puffy, as I see my life flash before my eyes the days on KoTH. I am screaming but my mouth and lips are dry, my voice comes out a whisper. I am beside evilcrimzonwolf lying in a heap beside him and kicking him off the hill with my last strength. I groan, as I wretch horribly on the hill. But with my final power as the Monster drains out of me and evaporates in the air. My eyes are watery in tears as I scream with all the air in my lungs: MY HILLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    i climb onto my legs and with all my strength summon another blue fireball knocking moshimonsters1 off the hill but not killing him because i am too weak and i am slowly dying! i crawl onto the hill and shout MY HILL suddenly i collapse on the hill and die!

I am knocked off the hill, and with my last strength I crawl on the hill dragging my legs with me, lazily. Hoping hoping to get back to the hill and see the sunshine and the clouds and the birds tooting beside my ear. I am able to get onto the hill as I see evilcrimzonwolf lying peacefully, the sunshine on his face. But as I see him a sudden quake starts in my body as nerves fail to connect my brain and my bones start scraping causing my blood to run cold I have a heart attack. And fall onto the ground lying beside evilcrimzonwolf my eyes closed peacefully enjoying the sunshine on my face.
    Our hill I think to my head then the Earth goes dark around my eyes.

Banned
    suddenly a really bright light came in front of me and moshimonsters1 and an angel appeared resurrecting us to full strength and when i get my powers back i suddenly blast moshi off the hill! MY HILL NOW

I am blasted not very far away from the hill. I pat down my shirt feel the energy and the blood come coarsing through my veins and the power. I try to transform into the monster within me, but then I realise that it nearly killed me and evaporated in the air itself. I sigh. I thank the angel as it disappears in the daylight and then I go back to the hill. I lunge at evilcrimzonwolf with my fists flying onto his face, but he whips me over and pins me down. I kick his face and a tooth falls out his mouth, he screams but doesn't hesitate. I realise that me and evilcrimzonwolf are wrestling each other on a hill. I punch his stomach, kick his arms and legs until he goes weaker and weaker. He tries to punch my face but I dodge it swiftly and kick his face very hard he falls on his back. I get up. But he does too and wipes his bloodly mouth on his sleeve. His hands are balled into little fists as he tries to punch my stomach. I dodge it and elbow his face. He falls to the ground like a rock as he is unconscious. I hold him up and drag him along with me and and drown him in the near by stream close to the hill. I leave him there and walk back to the hill. My hill.
    Last edited by moshimonsters1; 10-27-2013 at 01:22 PM.

Page 18 of 67 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast