Arcade Prehacks

Page 21 of 67 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: King of the Hill (KoTH)

What do you have with it?Give me 1000000000000$then i'll see
    the ashes of me joing again and my eyes having fire,rushed like a jet to moshimonsters and kick him,and he tries to take a dogde,just then I go through him and make him into half.My hill!

1st comment, that entire sentence didn't make sense. 2nd, you have lots of grammar, English mistakes... 3rd. How old are you?
    Anyway.
    When he tries to go through me and cut me in half, I dodge his attack. And with a the army knife in hand I ram at him the blade steady in my hand as I just graise his cheek bone.
    He smiles and laughs.
    "Sorry, stickmanparidis but i was only warming up." I rush at him again with the blade and in a slash I slash at his arms and legs. He screams in spits out his swears but I ignore him. I ram at his ribcage as I elbow it smashing it in pieces. He falls trying to breathe. He is in spasm as he is floudering on floor like a flouder. Screaming for help, but as he knows no one can help him. And then I hear a smack, as his ribcage digs into his heart puncturing it making the blood leak out his heart. He doesn't breathe anymore and his eyes are wide open looking at the sky. He cannot scream anymore either... I kick him off the hill.
    My hill.
    Last edited by moshimonsters1; 11-07-2013 at 05:38 PM.

While Moshimonsters was killing me I killed him with the AK-47 and rushed to the hill.My hill!

And sorry for the mistakes I am just 10 and my keyboard is very old

Little did stickmanparadis know that I smacked the AK-47 gun out of his hand and stood on it making it self-destruct and break in half. He whimpers, scared of my abilities as I rush at him again with my fist as it flies to his forehead in a crack. It knocks his wind out instantly as he is unconscious. I put 10 sleeping tablets inside his mouth as it opens and shoved water down his throat, so that he can sleep for a long long time, I kick him off the hill.
    My hill.

Banned
    i am in a cold dark place inside moshimonsters1 unable to do anything i then realise that i can teleport, i teleport out of moshimonsters1 and go to my back up base i try to find a way to destroy moshi i then turn on my secret clones and suck their power making me stronger! i appear in front of moshi and punch him in the arm causing it to shatter because now i have the ability to break or shatter bones with the slightest touch! anyway i then smack moshi in the chest causing his ribs to splinter his heart i pick him up and fly to 10 storeys and drop him! He breaks every bone in his body and has blacked out! I return to the hill and shout MY HILLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

Oh, good comeback! I must say. But not enough to beat me. As always.
    When evilcrimzonwolf tried to punch me in the arm and chest I quickly used an invisible forcefield coated around my body so that I could be protected from his technique and hence not break into million pieces. However when he punched my the impact of the forcefield was so strong it blasted him off very far away from the hill. And using my Vision I can see evilcrimzonwolf's head smack onto the stiff earth as he is unconscious by the fall. I quickly dash to him with my dashing skills and using special sacred stones I place them anti-clockwise and then put candles on the sacred stones lighting them clockwise then blowing it out anti-clockwise over his body. Doing so extracts his powers and thus when his powers evaporate in the air around him I quickly absorb it and when I picked all the magic equipment up and stuffed them into my new bought rucksack (yes I bought one) I poked him onto the chest and he breaks like glass into millions and millions of little pieces. I leave him where he is and return to the hill.
    My hill.

Banned
    little did moshimonsters1 realise that went invisible just before he touched me and placed a clone to be in my place! YES i know i lost my powers but i had back up powers! anyway i get my back up god powers and kill moshimonsters1! MY HILLLLLLLL!!!!!!!

when evilcrimzonwolf thought of capturing the hill i killed him with a slash from a whip.My hill!!!!!

Banned
    but little did stickmanparadis know i was invincible because i now had god powers i trap stickman in a small cube and make it shrink until it was nothing and stickmanparadis is now dead! my hill! try a little harder!

What evilcrimzonwolf didn't realise was GOD spelled backwards is DOG and so he transformed into a White little Labrador. I use a chain and tie him to a near by post. Hehe. I ignore what he did to stickmanparadis, i took the small little cube and chuck it in the near by stream trapping stickmanparadis and drowning him instantly! Hehe 2 people finished in one message!
    I return to the hill and smile. My hill.

Page 21 of 67 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast