Arcade Prehacks

Page 26 of 67 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: King of the Hill (KoTH)

Banned
    i rip of my skin and transform into a skeleton with mighty powers and i get my shadow armour and i see moshimonsters1 standing on the hill, i shadow walk to the hill and remain invisible i then use my death punch and punch him in the guts causing him to bend and cough blood, i use my flame fist and punch moshimonsters1 in the head then picked him up and put him down on the flame bed causing his holiness to evaporate into the air finally i send shadow spears into his chest. I return to the hill and shout MY HILLLLL!!!!!

I dodge the shadow spears aiming for me. I take out my black demon lightning sword out of it's sheath, just realising it's still there I immediately turn back to Shinallow form. Shinigami/Hollow. I use this chance to absorb the shadows, whilst absorbing just the last one I teleport back to my den. I look at the dead bodies of my distant villagers of The Hunger Games. I take the shadows and resurrect the bodies making them have shadows so that they don't get scorched by the sun. I then teleport my Guild and Gang and go back to the hill. The villagers run at DragonClaw100, their weapons in hand as they aim for their head. Katniss, Gale, Peeta Runs too the triangle of love bursts with power and strength. Katniss fires an arrow which goes through DragonClaw100's eyes, he is then blind. Peeta, equipped with a dagger slashes him many times on his body. Gale, the mighty ranger strikes an arrow right into his heart. He then falls dramatised by the impact of the pain, as he dies painfully clenching his heart in agony. I kick him off the hill. And award the villagers with food.My hill.
    Last edited by moshimonsters1; 11-25-2013 at 04:44 PM.

Banned
    but moshimonsters1 don't you remember im a living skeleton now, skeletons don't have hearts or eyes! i see my armour shredded and repair it and call the help of the owner of the armour his name is Lord Vile and he fixes my armour and says it can take any hit now and also gave me a helmet with no eye slits but that doesn't matter as i have x ray vision! i teleport not far from the hill and call in my pet fire dragon and absorb all it's strength making me 10x stronger, i then shadow walk to the hill and as soon as the shadows around me dissipate i punch moshimonsters1 and while he is dazed i snatch his sword off him and melt it with my lava! i then shoot moshi in the head with my rpg and he goes flying of the hill spinning in mid air until he lands with a massive impact of the jungle floor, my hill!

I must say, great comeback. Though not enough to beat the mighty moshimonsters1. Anyway.
    What DragonClaw100 didn't realise was that Lord Vile was being controlled by me! Using my scientific tech. A headgear attached with a special holy water glass cover over my eye. Jesus made it for me. When he touched my sword it sent 98768 volts shooting inside his arms frying him inside out. And this Lord Vile made your armour poison itself and thus self-destruct. DragonClaw sad as he is, is naked to the eye with his yellowish decaying ribcage, arms and legs exposed to the sun. And also the helmet he gave you brainwashed you and made you into my control in the god palms of my hands, The skeleton walks towards me naked as I beckon him forward. I using this control. Told him to punch himself with his fire fist then shadow fist. He screams in agony instantly. I also tell him to use all the shadows to kill himself, and he does in my command. He falls petrified in pain and he falls grazing his bones therefore he lies in a heap of old bones. I absorb the power from him and grabbing my sword back I put in slowly back into it's sheath. I summon my mutanned dogs to chew his old bag of bones, decaying and rotting homed with bacteria.
    My hill.

Then Tman comes in with a majestic nukelear missle that blows everyone up but the hill. MY HILL!

Then the almighty Expound parkours up the hill. Tman, frozen in sheer awe, just sits and stares. When Expound finally arrives to tman he says "Would you like an autograph?" and Tman says "I wouldnt want anything else in the WORLD!". Expound replies "Well you'll have to give me the hill as payment!". Then tman stands completely still, thinking what to do. "DEAL!" He says, handing Expound the legal rights to the hill. Tman then leaves the hill, goes to his bedroom closet, and makes a shrine to expound where he kneels in awe and excitement staring at the pictures and autograph. Expound then sets up a parkour course on the top of the hill where he is able to practice his amazing reflexes and says,
    "My hill."

since when did I agree, me leaves hill, and finds button. me press its, expoundparadox blows up, I GET HILLZ BACK!

I resurrect, being The Prophet to Jesus I fly to the hill with my white angel wings. As I reach the hill and see it come to view I land perfectly on the earth. I run at the hill, tmanzz122 ready to press his big red button as I quickly send a beam of golden light from my fingers which penetrates through the button and thus through his hand. He screams in agony but before he can make his move, I grip the halo hovering on my head and throw it at him, it flies in a perfect spiral and strikes through his throat. Tmanzz122 tries to scream but he cannot as he falls mesmerised by the pain running through his veins and lands in a heap on the hill. I go closer to tmanzz122 and take my halo back then kick him finally off the hill. Cleaning my magical halo I wear it still hovering over my head, I scream: "My Hill!"

I wonder into a huge land mass riddled with hills and i find a hill next to moshimonsters1 and say hello neighbor then i blow up my hill and gather the minerals and start a gun shop for all people trying to conquer moshimonsters1 hill can buy supplies from me ^-^
    Last edited by xX0Damion0Xx; 01-20-2014 at 07:49 PM.

But what he doesn't know is that the hill is still mine. I bend my knees and squat towards xX0Damion0Xx and charging up my electricty sparkling through my veins I send a golden beam of electricity which strikes through his heart. He falls and rolls down the other hill. I fly to the other hill and as I land I send a golden spark which flies to his gun shop and therefore destroying his entire supply. I laugh, fly to the other hill and create a mansion of glittered gold which can never be penetrated. Outside, a UAV tracks everyone who comes close to the hill.
    My hill.

Page 26 of 67 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast