Arcade Prehacks

Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: King of the Hill (KoTH)

In Vancouver, Powerman divides by zero and sends himself to Black Mesa. There, he meets Gordon Freeman and follows him into Xan to defeat the boss. He then meets the G-Man and gains his powers.

Powerman travels to Peru and explodes some llamas, "Scanners"-style. He then explodes ffemt53 and ExpoundParadox's brains and summons cone zombies from Plant vs. Zombies to eat them. The zombies then travel to into space, meeting several multi-dimensional, hyper-intelligent shades of blue who have been refracted into a prism (H2G2 fan). The zombies and shades of blue then figure out the answer to life, the universe, and everything as the Universe experiences a Gnab Gib and reborns.

Several billion years later, Powerman wills himself into existence and creates a hill out of solid Hassium where he now lives, watching re-runs of Jersey Shore that somehow managed to survive by tearing the very fabric of space-time, damaging its integrity, thus causing the Gnab Gib itself.

"ABCDEFG,HIJKLMNOP,QR-" all of the sudden a bright light inturrupts ExpoundParadox's song."What the? Wait a minute... THATS LIGHT!!! But how could i see it if im only a devoured brain?" After several hours of mind blowns trying to figure it out he realizes that since only his brain was eaten by the zombie that he is now THE zombie! "SWEEEEET... IMMA ZOMBEH!!!" So excited to be alive again (or undead) he decides to become freinds to everyone and stop trying to rule the hill-"WHA? NO I DIDNT! HERES WHAT REALLY HAPPENED." I was excited to be alive of course, but instead i was enraged at powerman and started to plot against him. I realized that the hill was spelled with an "h". Then i realized there was an "h" in Halo. There were 3 MAIN halo games (CE, halo2, and halo 3). There was also 3 people trying to take over the hill... so obviously i need to take over the hill with the halo ring! I then allied with the covenant and easily took it over. After that i used it to completely OBLIVERATE powerman. I was very pleased with myself and the way i had destroyed powerman. I then bought a new king sized comfy matress and slept on top of the hill.

"My Hill."

After return from the place where JWoww and Snooki were at (and yes I did see the house. OK OK I was on the sky lift so I saw the party deck with the hot tub.) I felt a rift it the space time continuum. I again used the Delorean Time machine and traveled back in time to use my Jedi mind tricks on the producers of the Jersey Shore and had them place sublimital messages in the shows that would cause any one in the future to never want to do harm to me.

After I came back to the future I tracked down the hill only to find it missing. I used the force to locate in the future and jump into the Delorean again.

I traveled to the future to find ExpoundParadox, who is a Zombie, laying on a big comfy bed again. I remember Kane had a vison of peace through power and one vison, one porpose. I haversted some blue tiburium and placed it in a brain. I used my Jedi powers to float the brian up to ExpoundParadox where he started to eat it, but before he could take a bite, he dropped it and the tiburium exploded cause him to fly throught the air with the greatest of ease, land in the three ring circus.

Once again I climbed to the top of “MY HILL.”

Meanwhile in Armpit, Nevada.....

Powerman brings the hill down with house music. There are several Funktion Ones in a stack enough to bring down a fighter plane.

He plays that song called "Ventolin" and deafens everyone. In the confusion, ffemt53 suddenly dies of a heart attack, Death Note style.

My hill.

What the- where am I?
    Expound thought to himself. Something was not right. He slowly stood up to see he was in a giant research facility. A cage. He was in a small metal cage with no furniture, just an empty cage with no bars, people, or anything- except for one double sided window. He started walking towards it.
    tap. tap.
    "Hello? Hello!?"
    Nothing.
    He knew what was happening- he could tell he was in some sort of government powered facility where he would be tested on.
    "But why me??? Oh yeah imma zombie..."
    All of a sudden a hidden door opened wide. For a few seconds he was blinded by the light that engulfed him. He heard voices. The voices were coming from the light. He slowly walked towards it with his arms raised to block out the light...
    BLAM!
    Out of nowhere he was smashed in the face by a bat. When he arose he was tied on to a rough metal inclined chair. He saw 3 scientists in long,white lab coats- how steriotypical- with needles. Long Needles. They started to take samples of his blood- it was a reddish green- very disgusting. They started talking then they nodded. One of them threw up and left the room. The other two slowly approached him. One grabbed him and the other untied him. They threw him back into the cage but while he was getting put in he heard one of them say
    "We will need to do further tests but until then-"
    The door closed. Expound the zombie fell asleep. When he woke up he was in a large field. It was to good to be true. As he looked around he saw it was contained in a metal warehouse like place. On each of the four walls there were large windows where he could see scientists watching him and taking notes- he was like a zoo exhibit. He was constently being watched. He walked around and saw something familiar.
    A Hill.
    It was right in the center of the field. The scientists gasped as they saw him walk to it and then simply lay down and sleep. Before he slept he whispered "BRAAAAAAIIIINNNZZZZ" or translated
    "My Hilllllll."

I travel back in time just before Expound claims the hill. I freeze time and teabag him, HALO style. Then I use a Soviet nuclear submarine and paint it yellow and sends Expound off in the Yellow Submarine. My good friend Lennon and I claim the hill and dance a jig.

My hill.

Suddenly sheet music falls in front John Lennon and he starts to sign the chorus "We all live in a yellow submarine" and Powerman and John walk off the hill to record the new song.

I climb up the hill to the top of the hill.

MY HILL

Wait a minute.... This has been an even more waste of time then Ringo's songwriting in the Beatles....

Anyways, look! It's John and Yoko!

Being the man he is, Powerman decides to watch MLP for a while, because real men have compassion and are emotional too, unlike the "men" who lift weights, jerk off, and play video games all day!

Derpy arrives in front of ffemt and leads him off to a better rainbow land. Powerman claims the hill and is running out of better ways to claim the hill.

My hill.

Not liking horses that fly I pull out my light saber and send Derpy to the glue factory. I land safely in my crater and jump into a Subterranean APC and tunnel below the hill and come out right under Powerman, causing him to fall off the hill.

My Hill.

First of all, DERPY IS A PONY D:<

Secondly, you say you have a subterranean APC? I have an actual mole which I ride on.

I dig under the hill and the mole digs straight up, swallowing ffemt in his whole as well.

As an added precaution, I blow ffemt53 and the mole to pieces.

My hill.

Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast