Arcade Prehacks

Page 58 of 67 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: King of the Hill (KoTH)

You only knocked me unconscious with that puny ray gun of yours. You gullibly think I'm dead because I slowed down my own heart rate to 0, faking a cardiac arrest. I wake up after you took the hill, I travel back in time and rip the existences of you and Chaotic from the time stream, and I come back to see that my civilization grown back on the hill. I also summon huge holy armies from all holy realms to guard my hill. The rest of you are free from the prison but scattered across Earth. I auto-evolve my ancestors to make them have advanced technology and an IQ of 1,000 and make myself even more advanced. I travel extremely far back in time and annihilate the single-celled organisms that would evolve into Chaotic's and dagamet's great(x999,999)-ancestors.

My hill!
    Last edited by tchow847; 12-18-2015 at 06:06 AM.

With mysteriously waking up in a space ship i noticed what happened outside and saw Tchow having a great time of him being a god. But something was wrong in this timeline... It was just the future, and found out this ship had a time machine so i came back to the present, where he is almost completely invincible i found some stuff and a human could need in the ship so i prepared for a while and found a suit or i could say a armor? I saw the "Varia Armor", "Gravity Suit" and MJOLNIR Powered Assault Armor, Nanosuit and i found something perfect but i was not sure about this it was also suicidal to do it. So i tried to craft all of them into one. And went out to fight the Present Tchow, i tried the best i could i almost defeated him but the future Tchow interfered and had me in the run. But i saw some EMP's and 25 ION cannons in the ready. I threw the EMPs at the both Tchows and fired 25 ion cannons into their faces. But i was not sure if i defeated him. There was also 10 EMPs left so i decided to use it on the Robo-Magento.
    My hill.

EMPs and ion cannons do nothing to ANY of my selves, and therefore I haven't been defeated. Instead, I absorb the EMP's energy, convert it into a shockwave and blast it at BorntoDeath, killing him instantaneously. Robo-Magneto also wakes up and continues his destruction spree on Chaotic's city. Then I travel 20 minutes back in time and kill BorntoDeath (and blow up his little ship) before he even thought about attacking my past self, so now my hill was still my hill.

But then what's this? Everyone else's fleets are closing in on my planet! "So you want to start a galactic war, huh? Bring it on," I telepathically said to the enemy fleets' generals. So I send my fleet (which has technology that's 999 google-plex times more advanced technology than all of your fleets combined multiplied by 999) to fight everyone else's, and my fleet utterly annihilates the enemy fleets, with some debris falling on my planet and injuring awesomego, then I walk to him and say: "Trying to spy your way into my hill, huh? Nice try, but your cloaking cannot fool my enhanced senses and extreme tech!" and then I heal awesomego to challenge him to a one-on-one fight to the death, and to make it fair I remove my suit of armor and put it in my inventory. He attacked me with his sword, but my super-fast reactions and recent mastery of the Force alone made his sword attacks look so slow and cumbersome, as I swiftly parry and dodge his attacks. Then in a zeptosecond I jump in the air and strike him down, vertically slicing him in half. Then I infuse salamander DNA with my body to improve my regeneration powers. I put on my suit of armor and teleport back to my room in my civilization on my hill.

My hill!
    Last edited by tchow847; 12-22-2015 at 12:18 PM.

But before you blast off the one last ship i already had the only weapon could reverse some effects, i shot it on Tchow and yet making him a bit less powerful, he had some of his power cut off, and i managed to defeat him in one on one combat but he left something in my suit, a shockwave cannon that could blow off in 100 lightyears range.. it was already gonna blow in 4 hours i'm somewhat lucky to find another ship escaping and Tchow getting badly hurt in the shockwave making it a supernova, my ship was caught and took serious damage but my repair bots did the minor repair, Chaotic's city and the hill was broken down, and the nearby unknown planets were destroyed, suddenly i landed on a planet with a damage on its right side. I saw some random flying green things which sucks up everything on you by sticking to your head.
    And somehow i saw Tchow's fleet, bombarding the upper side of the planet, being hopeless i found a underground base. It had the same thing on the ground, the flying green things the base was also a wreck and i saw some species that was hostile to Tchow's men i saw a logo but i read in hardly it was translating into.. "Space Pirates" I also found some tapes, about a crew got bombarded by Tchow etc. about Tchow. and one of the tapes had said the fleet had a weakness it's main ship the biggest of them all could blow up all the fleet which had the same shockwave happend last 4 hours, i quickly noticed the fleet had some casualties on the supernova so i used the ship which runs in the speed of light and quickly made to the biggest ship, the tape also said that the core of the biggest ship runs the shockwave, in which his elite men are already guarding the core. After defeating the guards, Tchow was just in time to stop me, he had a gun which makes him to his god self but he accidentally shot the core with it making it into a much more powerful supernova making it into a size of a yellow star becoming a red giant. After fighting he had me on the edge but i shot the core making it explode and it's explosion making a hole in space fabric time and going back to the day where the hill was simple, people had post-god powers unlike Tchow, Tchow was still alive... No one knows where he his or were hes hiding at.
    (P.S i don't got the hill)

I regain all my powers and encrypt all my powers, so that no one can take them off of me. I also rip Borntodeath and his ancestor from reality, and now my hill is my hill and his weapon no longer exists. The flying green things are also wiped from existence, making them no longer exist. My civilization still lives, and Borntodeath's puny fleet no longer exists, because I wiped them from reality. But then there is another reality twist. Chaotic lives once more, but imprisoned in my max-security prison. And awesomego? Why, his spawnpoint is set to the core of the invincible and immortal blue star of which my planet orbits. Dagamet lives once again, though. When I found out he was alive and on the loose, I became enraged. And my body started to mutate. Vicious Protodisintegratonium claws grew on my hands, both on my knuckles Wolverine + Daken style and on my fingers. My face begins to become blood red, my eyes flash with rage. My teeth become super-sharp, my tongue becoming forked. I grow to 10 feet tall, and I began to look more like a super-intelligent godly Red Hulk. This is my Rage Form. I Hulk-jump all the way into where dagamet is located, and I rip him apart with my bare hands, decapitating him with my claws. I then flick a finger and all of the enemy planets become supernovae. Everyone else lives, but still scattered across my world.

And still in my Rage Form, I shout out with a terrifying roar: "MY HILL!!"
    Last edited by tchow847; 12-23-2015 at 06:49 AM.

Being scattered in your world i fought against a heavy defense and finally a boss battle
    Defeats Tchow because of speed.
    My hill.

I'm not killed THAT easily. What you "defeated" was just a prototype clone. A decoy to distract you. I was actually hiding behind a secret place in the base. I come out and rip you apart with my bare hands (I'm still in Rage Form). You respawn in a Zombie Pit where swarms of Protodisintegratonium Zombies literally engulf you and eat you up.

My hill.

With that "clone" I knew your weaknesses and skills i respawned on a different place and came in your secret base and started to battling tchow, noticing you have medium speed i ran on a sonic boom with that speed i took some advantage and hit tchow hard on his weakness getting tchow out from his rage form.
    With tchow has been damaged during the battle, i took tchow in the high security prison where chaotic was.
    "My hill"

Haha lol you put a hologram into my own prison (this is why my Protodisintegratonium Golems call me "The Master of Holograms," because I massively use holograms). And little did you realise that the clone was just a derpy prototype that had none of my powers or skills and only looked like me so you used it on my hologram and put it in the max-security prison. Also, even if it WAS the real me, I would know how to escape because I made the prison. You fell for my trick again and you always have. Again, I come out from my hiding place and rip you apart with my bare hands. "MY POWERS ARE ENCRYPTED; THEY CANNOT BE TAKEN. YOU KNOW THAT, YET YOU STILL TRY TO TAKE MY POWERS," I growled to metroidofan (she was still alive), just before I decapitated him by using two of my fingers. I put metroidofan in the prison and add 999,999 Protodisintegratonium Golems to guard that prison. I recover my hill and my civilization lives once again.

Just so you know, I'm God of my hill. I have no weak spot, nor do I have a significant weakness! Also, you can't outrun me. I can travel at warp 10.0, which is WAY faster than the speed of light. You can't kill me just by running into me at the speed of sound.

The next day I walked into the prison to see if everyone was still there. I also telepathically tap into their minds to see their intent and to check for signs of plotting to escape. I catch metroidofan red-handed plotting with Chaotic trying to escape the prison, so I then open the door, haul metroidofan out of the cell, smash her head into one of the walls, grab her neck and strangle her until her head pops out. I then set her spawnpoint to an isolation room. I also walk to chaotic and knock him out for trying to escape. I close the cell door and the 130 locks on the door and put everyone else who is imprisoned there into isolation.

My hill.
    Last edited by tchow847; 12-25-2015 at 02:28 PM.

(Lol Tchow metroidofan is actually a woman due to "her" introduce yourself)

Page 58 of 67 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast