Arcade Prehacks

Page 60 of 67 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: King of the Hill (KoTH)

A nuclear bomb effectively disintegrates before it hits the hill, and turns the hill into cookies.
    While biomech is distracted, A large egg appears, and a foot extrudes out of the shell and kicks him all the way to Nuuk.
    My Hill.

"Haha you forgot to kill me! GOTCHA!" I shout out as I rip apart biomechanicalism and turn awesomego into a mosquito and crush him underfoot. Zombies feed on biomechanicalism's dismembered corpse. I turn the cookie hill back into my hill, and I add an indestructible teleportation shield (the generator is also indestructible), rendering your teleportation powers useless. I inflict nuclear fusion on the rest of the members of Team Hill Kings, making the nuclei of all their atoms release all their protons, and making their bodies explode like nuclear bombs. "Adapt to that!" I exclaim.

My hill.

"tm.hillkings"
    oh but I did adapt, you thought I would risk my life without a back up plan?
    thankfully, I had my perfectly engineered DNA backed up on billions of mainframes across the whole universe. In a second's notice, the closest mainframe uses a quantum printer, returning me from the same state I was before you ripped me apart.
    so did all of my team.
    your teleportation shield can prevent anyone to teleport in and out, "but there was one thing you overlooked" I say as I simply push the button, and you watch as a superstructure within my flagship starts glowing strongly, and the whole hill with the teleportation shield and the generator is in my Empire's territory.
    not doing the same mistake as you did, I place faster than light travel inhibitors, rendering any means of teleportation hopeless within my Empire. "allow me to explain" any ship travelling faster than light, any means of teleportation will disintegrate due to the unstable static field made by the inhibitors.
    and I doubt you would want that hill anymore, you don't want to start another galaxial war after the last one or the super high IQ folks of yours would be far less smarter than you claim they are if they don't overthrow you. MY HILL!!!

Remember that I have God of The Hill powers? That means, in the flick of a finger... BOOM! Biomechanicalism is sent flying all the way to the core of a blue star, incinerating him within 0.000000001 zeptoseconds. To make sure he really is dead, I clone the star and I turn the one with biomechanicalism's burning corpse into a supernova, then a black hole, after which I close the black hole. I then open that supermassive black hole below Team Hillking's feet, sucking them in. Note that this black hole is upgraded and can and will suck in anything not owned by me, that includes your buildings on the hill. Teleportation shields are useless against black holes, as that would just suck them up like soup.

(Note that these astral powers are (c) Copyright 50,000 A.D. Tchow847, God Inc. All powers encrypted and all rights reserved.)

"tm.hillkings"
    from your actions, I take it that you haven't read my post well enough, so let me show you my true powers!
    quantum printers all around the universe start printing entire armadas within seconds. interdimentional rifts open all across my empire as fleets keep coming from parallel universes, numbers increase in exponentials.
    "you think a supermassive black hole can stop ME!" I say, after another quantum printer reforms my body from the last state I was in.
    a specialized ship the size of a star, loaded full with negative energy, fires into the black hole. it immediately disintegrates into stardust, leaving the place with nothing but billions of flagships, septillions of battleships and over a gooleplex fighters.
    "you have started what you can't finish..." and in mere hours, over half of your empire is left in ruins, even ruins look better than what's left of your empire.
    "surrender the hill to me, and spare what's left of your empire the pain and destruction" the message was transmitted to everyone recieving, mutinies arise everywhere, strikes, anything a normal person would do to prevent his doom had been done.
    "this is the end, this is my hill. you have no idea what this hill is all about, you can learn the truth after you give it to me, the fate of the universe depends on it!"
    "Soon enough, it's going to be nobody's hill. it was something even POWERMAN didn't know about..."

P.S. i think I should be a sci-fi writer, what do you think?

Last edited by tchow847; 01-31-2016 at 09:53 AM.

(I'm sorry if this is too long, but if you're reading. keep going because you're in for the story of your life "not exactly")
    "well, isn't that cute?"
    I respawn in another quantum printer using my latest backup.
    "this is the final straw... no more will my forces be distracted with your puny attempts for a lost cause... consider this your end!"
    peace treaties were signed all around the parallel dimensions. councils arranged all around the timelines regarding the intergalactic timeline security and defense. after being informed about the disaster waiting to happen, Entire Armadas were mobilized, scientists from all around the multiverse worked together in researching weapon technologies.
    "you thought you were the only one in the universe that has the latest technology, you are right... BUT THIS IS THE MULTIVERSE, and here... only I make the rules. your entire universe's timeline is threatened, and no amount of soldiers or ships can change it, only one thing can, the HILL. surrender it to me before it's too late."
    suddenly, a huge magnetic wave fired from all the rifts surrounding your forces, it was so strong that the laws of physics stopped applying for an instant, all your ships, forces, fleets, planets, suns, galaxies all around the universe disintegrated to photons.
    "I am now putting your universe under siege, it won't end until you surrender the hill."
    once the transmission ended, all the rifts leading from your universe were closed, except for one, programmed to allow nothing but the hill, no matter was left in the universe except for your own atoms and your home planet, none of your people survived, all the resources of the planet are roughly enough make one poorly made cargo ship without wasting any of the resources on automated shipyards, you have to do it all by yourself.
    and since all the power and matter in the entire universe vanished, all your powers dissipates in moments, you are a normal human being with nothing but your handy superpower-free screwdriver. there's no room to make any tricks, and after years, you finally surrender to make the cargo ship, you look at the hill with confused expressions, "what is it in this hill that made all this happen? this can't be a normal hill!
    and with the last bit of your superpowers, you sense an awful lot of power inside. so great that it should have collapsed into a black hole, after hours of inspection you find an engraved figure that looks like a cog. it resembled an artifact that was confirmed to be of alien origin on your planet back in the days before the hill even existed, you quickly bring it and pop it in place. and a door opens within the hill, leading to the chamber of control. it had the power to do anything anywhere as long as the place is connected to the room by a rift, after a few minutes of admiring the sheer power, you finally understand what the hill was all about. the comms device received a transmission. you knew it was me. "now you know what the hill is about, it has limitless powers, it attracted everyone around it and corrupted everyone near it, the will to fight with everything you have for just a hill was nothing but the pure power in this hill... this is the final transmission, the moment you activate it, the final rift connected to your universe will be irreversibly cut off. don't let greed take over you, do it for yourself, do it for all of your friends, give me the hill to end this madness right now!" the comm device breaks into silence, not one bit of noise left to disturb the moment of decision. you had only two decisions, one of which is to activate the superweapon, giving yourself the ultimate power. but, as a consequence, you live alone, with no friends, family, or even enemies. the other is to surrender the weapon and not help but watch as the power is taken away, emptied so that no-one would ever out-power anyone else, and civilizations would learn to co-operate work towards unity. there are no other options, because this question tests the metal of everyone put to it, and pushes them to the limit...
    you have to make up your mind quickly though, a cargo ship is coming from the rift and you feel the power of the hill corrupting you...

Haven't you realised that the quantum printer (the only one left) that spawns you is ALSO in the nuclear fusion chamber? That means you die and respawn and die again.

Still my hill.

BTW, I am now expanding my empire to the other universes.

Rekt m8
    Last edited by tchow847; 02-02-2016 at 08:41 AM.

"you ruined my entire story... over 20 minutes of thinking and typing... wasted..."
    I swiftly flick a switch, activating a paradox generator, undoing everything you have ever done that is related to "your empire".
    unlike standard physics, quantum physics never break, completely wipes out your empire and your memory of it.
    even anything about the hill itself.
    I've had my revenge...
    A rift teleports the hill irreversibly through endless dimensions, where it's unreachable to any technology of any shape and you're left with nothing but with the never ending armada pouring through the universe. with no empire...
    "you better hope we don't meet again..." I say before vanishing with the hill.

You forgot that you cannot delete my title as a God of the Hill nor can you wipe my memory! I use techno-magic (and 100 billion clones of the astromech droids BB-8 and R2-D2) to hack into the paradox generator and override it to give me back my empire and my hill, expand the empire to the entire multiverse, and de-evolve biomechanicalism into his human form, then I come to him and slice him into centillions of pieces. Since he is human, he cannot regenerate after being ripped apart. Then I put the remnants of his corpse into a nuclear fusion chamber (and set his spawnpoint there), making him respawn only to die again.

I make dummy clones of his strongest form to train myself against him if he somehow escapes from having the nuclei of his atoms explode.

FATALITY

TCHOW WINS

Page 60 of 67 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast