Arcade Prehacks

Page 61 of 67 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: King of the Hill (KoTH)

"you insist on embarrassing yourself, fine. have it your way. you either know quantum mechanics or you don't"
    "let's start with the basics, ok?"
    a quantum printer makes quick work of my recovery, recovering me from my previous quantum state.
    "allow me to RE iterate, AGAIN. when I say undo, I mean that it didn't happen to begin with, NOT losing all memory about it, making your argument invalid"
    "moreover, having billions of quantum printers is almost like having a backup of yourself, from what your basic body structure all the way to the thought you were having on your mind stored on billions of different mainframes connected to BILLIONS of quantum printers, like bringing up a backup. basically... It's not a spawn point."
    quantum physics FATALITY, ten times better than the normal one and ten times the violence! (not literally)
    MY HILL

P.S: I guess it's just both of us fighting for the hill now... they know they can't mess with us.
    P.S 2: maybe we should start explaining all that we do, get a little more back and not do the super unbeatable god-like galactic invader ok? a hacked game isn't half as fun or creative as a challenging one
    Last edited by biomechanicalism; 02-05-2016 at 02:52 AM.

I walk weakly and wearily around a mountain, and then suddenly I trip and fall, banging my head on a corundum-conglomerate rock, falling unconsicous.

When I wake up, I end up with a temporal fracture, suddenly remembering everything that happened before the quantum alteration occurred. I regain the godly powers and my memories (don't worry I won't use the time stream part of my powers), and I jump onto biomechanicalism, banging him deep into the ground and disintegrating him.

My hill
    Last edited by tchow847; 02-19-2016 at 07:30 AM.

I fall through the sky and land on tchow from where I start torturing him for many hours until he loses his will. Then I throw him off the hill and reclaim the hill which was once mine.

my hill

But what Chaotic tortured and threw off the hill was a decoy that looks exactly like me and behaves exactly like me, as he later found out in frustration when he saw the thing turn back into its actual form: a robot. That's when just as he turned around, I rammed into him so hard with my sword that his body exploded from the inside out, and rocketed so far that it reached the zombie pit, the zombies of which ate up the body parts.

I then reclaim my hill and through building I revert it to its mechanical-ish form.

However little did tchow know that i was the demon god. I ressurect myself and stretch a little then charge at the hill. As i go face to face with him, i click my fingers and he starts burning from the inside out.
    My hill.

"Urrrff... Good try, Chaotic, but I can survive without my internal organs, and my brains' melting (and boiling point) is way above your fire (I now have 4 brains)," I say as the fire burning me gets automatically extinguished by internal fire extinguishers (I now have cybernetics that cannot be corrupted, hacked, infected by any form of virus, or affected by any form of EMP or short circuit), leaving my brains and my exoskeleton behind covered in soot. I approach Chaotic and challenge him to a 1 vs. 1 duel.

Eventually I emerge victorious.
    "ChaoticCHAOS has been defeated!"
    "And I, Tchow847, God of the Hill, emerge victorious!"

Oh and I almost forgot:
    My hill

Question

•﹏• Tchow doesn't see that awesomego is directing a bull straight at him. Tchow drops straight into the chasm.
    Tchow forgets all about the hill and awesomego buys the land deed.
    .my hill. ◑▂◐

I run at Awesomego at the speed of sound with my cybernetic ninja robes and pull a laser katana and slice off his arm and go back and cut off his head amd them slice it 1000 times and recover the land deed.
    my hill
    Last edited by Cloudmans; 06-06-2016 at 01:20 AM.

Suddenly for no apparent reason I wake up and remember everything, rise from the chasm, and send Cloudmans into a -1 x 10^-99999999 Kelvin pit (which is actually hotter than any positive Kelvin), where Cloudmans gets incinerated instantaneously. Then I grab the land deed and add an enchantment of which only I can touch it; anyone else that touches it gets instantaneously disintegrated.

Then I see that awesomego has revived and I summon an I.rex on him. The I.rex devours him in a CRUNCH!!!!!

I climb out of the pit unscathed as my cybernetic ninja robes come with a built in shield which can withstand any temperatures and as I climb out I see the I. Rex and throw mini atomic explosive ninja stars at it and detonate them with my thoughts killing it in a massive explosion. I then turn on my cloaking devise which blocks my temp., visual, sound displacement (so no echolocation and I become completely silent also) and when I step on grass the grass doesn't get squished down. My cloaking device is so good that even gods and demons can't see me. and I rush tchow with my laser katana and slice all four brains in one trillion pieces and then decinigrate them and his body, but in the process I destroy the deed, so I use a printer that is built into my cybernetic robes ( don't ask me why I need one) and print another deed.
    My hill

Page 61 of 67 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast