Arcade Prehacks

Page 59 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: King of the Hill (KoTH)

I walk out of the prison, and think for a moment about how to make the prison even more inescapable, talking to myself: "Hmm. What if these people do escape and get past all my guards? Hmm... Aha! I have an idea!"

*sets up an impassable swarm of traps and Zombie Pits around the prison and builds 30 more solid ProtoDisintegratonium walls*

Still my hill.
    Last edited by tchow847; 12-25-2015 at 03:59 AM.

Guess what? I reset the hill to the previous grassy state and I kick tchow847 off of the hill.
    My hill

I launch a full-scale invasion of that hill and utterly smash through your defenses as if they were nothing. I then come out of my ship and decapitate awesomego with my bare hands. I then place my civilization on my hill and my hill is now my hill. Awesomego is now in the core of the blue star that my planet orbits, and therefore he respawns and dies and respawns again.

My hill. BTW, you can't just kick me out. You have to fight for the hill.

I recieve a court order that tchow is barred from owning the hill, thus the 50k U.N soldiers storming the hill for me.
    My Hill.

Omg I just said you can't just kick someone out from the hill, because this is KoTH. You have to fight for the hill, even if it's to the DEATH! I launch a full-scale attack on awesomego's hill and utterly crush his army within seconds. I reclaim the hill, turn it into a technological civilization. I then disintegrate awesomego and throw the subatomic remnants of his disintegrated corpse all the way to the blue star.

My hill. Yes, it's a fight to the death.
    Last edited by tchow847; 01-09-2016 at 10:34 AM.

I beg your pardon? I would assume the thread owner maker makes the rules.I can capture the hill in any way I want.
    The security council finds tchow guilty and burns him at stake.
    I reincarnate as a chicken and reclaim the hill.
    My Hill.

I respawn and sap the life force of awesomego's chicken form, then I overcook him well-done, season it like crazy, and feed the heavily-seasoned overcooked chicken to the zombies. I then reclaim the hill via conquest and unparalleled galactic power, and then destroy the planet of that annoying and suspicious court that was manipulating the game.

My hill. No more game-manipulating court thingys!
    Last edited by tchow847; 01-12-2016 at 12:54 PM.

science can beat anything...
    you want to win with science...
    you think you have what it takes to take on five members of the forum's elites at forum games...
    if it's true... then you'll have to prepare yourself for the most mind twisting word manipulating science depending IQ testing fight for this HILL!!!!!
    You'll fight against team HILL KINGS, all members supporting this team, type "tm.hillkings" at the beginning of each post you make!, because this,tchow847... IS OUR HILL!!

I pour liquid corrodium on biomechanicalism, corroding him so much that his entire body is eaten away by the super-strong alkali, then I incinerate the remnants of his corroded corpse. I reclaim the hill and my forces disintegrate most of the other members of Team HILL KINGS, the remainder of which are stuck in my Deathbyrinth (a deathly labyrinth that is filled with deathtraps, overwhelming numbers of zombies and necromancers, and clones of me that have all my powers and no signifcant weaknesses, just like I have no significant weaknesses). My hill.

P.S. Isn't this a free-for-all?
    Last edited by tchow847; 01-24-2016 at 08:47 AM.

"tm.hillkings"
    too bad my biologically engineered DNA has my cells adapt to any hazardous media, and in a second's notice; all my body cells counter-actively generate reactive elements, turning your corrodium into harmless materials.
    after surviving the incinerator using complicated cell disassembly and mindful resource managing. I opened a teledimensional rift and return my team members before they were disintegrated. we simply teleport through all your defenses, walls, clones, armada and darth vader. MY HILL (at least until there is someone that wants to join the team)

P.S. I don't think there were any rules that mentioned anything about that, I think this will evolve to be (team) king of the hill match = endless possibilities XD

Page 59 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast