Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: King of the Hill (KoTH)

the black hole spits me out and i land on tchow crushing him
    my hill

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticCHAOS99 View Post
    the black hole spits me out and i land on tchow crushing him
    my hill
    But then chaotic realized he actually had crushed a special decoy that morphs into DeathSand (a type of supernatural quicksand I made up that swallows victims into a soulfire pit below) when hit by pressures greater than 900 kilojoules (chaotic's landing was 400,000 gigajoules of pressure) and swallowed chaotic up and incinerated him with soulfire. To make sure he was dead, I stuffed a soulfire-thermobaric bomb inside. The resultant explosion raises up tons of sand and then smoke comes out. I look down to see the remains of chaotic and all I saw was soot. Turns out he was completely annihilated and not a single quantum-foam-sized particle of him was left.

My hill.

I respawn with an armour suit made of countless smart bots the size of a yoctometre and stare at tchow. A hypersonic missile forms on my shoulder and shoots at him faster than speed of sound and disintegrates him. I kick his remains off the hill and make an impenetrable fortress where I reside in the bunker made of dwarf star alloy which nothing can get through (doctor who reference)

I respawn with an armour suit made of countless smart bots the size of a yoctometre and stare at tchow. A hypersonic missile forms on my shoulder and shoots at him faster than speed of sound and disintegrates him. I kick his remains off the hill and make an impenetrable fortress where I reside in the bunker made of dwarf star alloy which nothing can get through (doctor who reference)
    But then when Chaotic looks down at my remains, the remains turn into a piece of bark. This is because I Sharp-Eyed the attack and at the last 1 x 10^-googolplexian of a second I evade the missile and my "remains" were special effects. The real me is right behind chaotic and I assassinate him Halo 4 style and claim the hill.

My hill.

P.S. The impenetrable fortress looks cool, though. I'll keep that, and add a couple of upgrades...

the yoctobots (yoctometers are one of the smallest measurements on the scale) immediately harden to protect me and i play dead as i lie on the floor. after a few seconds the bots create many clones of me who start de-constructing the fortress eventually gaining access. in synchronism, the clones shoot tchow before he could react.

my hill

the yoctobots (yoctometers are one of the smallest measurements on the scale) immediately harden to protect me and i play dead as i lie on the floor. after a few seconds the bots create many clones of me who start de-constructing the fortress eventually gaining access. in synchronism, the clones shoot tchow before he could react.

my hill
    Counter-yoctobots come and annihilate the yoctobots, allowing me to come from behind and vertically slice you in half. With you killed, all the clones disappear, and I upgrade the hill so that you and your clones cannot do crap to it.

My Hill.
    Last edited by tchow847; 09-25-2016 at 04:36 AM. Reason: AAgghh I almost forgot!

A big wind blows Tchow off the hill, then a knife flies through the wind and cuts his skin open. Tchow dies of blood loss. My hill!

I respawn, inject an explosive charge into your brain, and pull the trigger. Your head explodes into a puddle of grey matter and blood.

MY HILL

i gently tap tchow into the puddle he had made.he slips and falls from the side of the hill.

my hill.

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667