Arcade Prehacks

Page 13 of 67 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: King of the Hill (KoTH)

Quote Originally Posted by ffemt53 View Post
    ... that's when HansHacker noticed the he was bleeding. HanHacker's cursed zombies smell the blood all converged on the castle and destroy it to get a HanHacker, until they finally get to him and rip him to pieces. I limp to my Cessna 172 and fly over the hill spreading seeds from the Boom Boom Seed Company all over the hill. My new plants effective take care of the zombies. I land my plant safely and drive to the hill I walked to the top and Shout...

MY HIIIIILLLLLLLLLL

As I once again forgot to pay attention to where I was going and slip on some left over entrails and fell from the hill.
    Actually... (it has nothing to do with KoTH) I think it's "Bloom and Doom Seed Co."

What HansHacker doesn't realize is that the fortress is a trap itself as it's armed with explosives. I press the trigger and the fort explodes and thus I rush to the hill. I shout with all the oxygen in my lungs and full of pride:
    MY HIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLL

wow it sounds interesting. I like that

I like it. I hope I can play it

I like that. Well done
    Last edited by ffemt53; 06-27-2013 at 10:19 AM. Reason: Watch the Triple Posting

Welp.WalkingTarget Doesnt Realise hes being Aimed by my Barrett M82A1 From Several Meters.I Shoot him
    In the Crotch.I let him alive while i running to the hill.Standing on WalkingTarget Body and Shout:
    MY HILLLLLLL

Suddently I immediatly transform into a demon and rip your arms off. I cast a fireball to your crotch for revenge. But I won't say my hill, you take it. I insist.

i turn into GOD And Defeat walking target with the power of the GOD, And I Say "My Hill".

God spelled backwards is DOG.
    I put you down like Old Yeller was.

My Hill.

Banned
    I suddenly summon a ferocious beast of the underworld and the beast picks up and throws away ffemt53 to a faraway island called no mans land........!

My hill bro

Banned
    but what ferno doesn't realize is that i am Hades i summon my skeleton knights to force the beast and ferno into the underworld! my skeleton knights built a fortress for me and now my hill hahahahaha!

Banned
    while in the underworld i used my psychic powers to communicate with shadowwolf100's opps i mean Hades' mother she found out and took me out of the underworld and put Hades and his skeleton army into it my hill bro

Page 13 of 67 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast