Arcade Prehacks

what was the funniest thing that happened to you?

hello hackers, i just got stupid right now and i wanna know what was the most embarrasing moment of your life?
    well mine was when i got crazy and started pretending that....nevermined

lol this one time when i went to six flags i ate an entire funnel cake alone then when i went on the tea cu- i mean the superman ride of steel i got so sick and threw up all over this hot chick.

me and my friends were filling up a water balloon then a little girl came up to one of us and was yelling random stuff like no more water i was like huh then she kicked me in the shin but i got back by trowing a water balloon headshot the girl was like six or 7

This didn't happen to me but when i was in 9th grade we went on a feild trip and over night there was this porta potty on this small hill about 10 feel high and so about around 2 in the morning my teacher had to take a dump and i mean he was a complete ->ass<-
    so as revenge... we locked the porta potty and then tipped it and let it roll down the hill >:3

ahh... the punishment was worth it xD

there was this one clown who made many people laugh in the party of my friend....you know how clowns are like "hey kids!!!",well this clown scared the heck out of a kid,6,maybe...then the kid punched the clown on the "thing",then many people found that funny(the kid ofcourse was crying)...............so the clown was like"hello kids!!!...OOOUUUUUUCCCCHHHH!!!! WHAT THE ****!!!!"....that was funny and awkward maybe...

When i was reading a book
    *Tintin receives a letter*
    Captain Haddock: I bet it is Castafiore
    *Tintin reads*
    Tintin: Yes it is her.
    *Captain Haddock drinks beer*
    Captain Haddock: YAAAAAAAAY *launched hands with the beer in the glass*
    Sun-flower: (it is the name of an old guy that doesn't hear) Btw i had to take my umbrella!

OMIGOSH!! Mine was when me and my mates were just chilling and we were so bored so we decided to play that mummy game. y'know who can get wrapped inthe toilet roll quickest. We won but when my friend, rosie, pulled of the tissue my trousers came down to.... thinking bout it so did my pants. it was in front of these toates hot guys she had invited to come. EMBARRASING!!!

Most embarrassing is when I liked a girl, didn't tell her anything, and in front of her friends said "Man Up And Tell Me You Like Me!" and I'm like how df did you know? The embarrassing part was she said it front of the teacher.. I find that quite embarrassing. :'(
    And Yes, We did date.