Arcade Prehacks

Thread: Cool games

Cool games

do you guys know any good hacked games on this site. Im new and want some help and me as a friend!!

Well it really depends on the types of games you like (action, RPG, etc.). I personally like Beat 'em Up games because the hacks are usually like invincibility which makes the game more relaxed/easy going. Either way all of the games on the site are really good and fun to play . You should try the "Effin Worms Hacked" game series. The games are already good but the hacks make them even better! -Welcome to arcadeprehacks!

<----- Oldie

Oldie says to play RPG games hacked. Hacked RPG games = maxed EVERYTHING = fun exploration of the map and ripping off merchants when it's clear you have much more money then they'll ever have ^^

Quote Originally Posted by ExpoundParadox View Post
    Well it really depends on the types of games you like (action, RPG, etc.). I personally like Beat 'em Up games because the hacks are usually like invincibility which makes the game more relaxed/easy going. Either way all of the games on the site are really good and fun to play . You should try the "Effin Worms Hacked" game series. The games are already good but the hacks make them even better! -Welcome to arcadeprehacks!
    Yep。I prefer the adventure games.