Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well, see ya.

Well, see ya.

So, I'm pretty much done with the forums. No, it's not because of my recent warning, it's because I realize that ever since the forum moved, this isn't the forum it was before. There is no "Community" anymore, it's just dumb requesters requesting games. I thought the move would help, and it did, Xnite got what he wanted, but I'm just sad how things turned out. Most of my friends left, most of the staff doesn't bother coming on, and it's just boring here. I realize, in my early days on the forum, I was an idiot. I would say I quit, and come back 3 days later. That's because there was actually a community to come back to. Here, there's nothing. There's no joy. You basically have to either be a hacker or a requester to find joy here, and there's no chance of being a hacker on here anymore. So basically, it's either request a game, or get out.

Well, I'm getting out.
    It was fun while it lasted, and I apologize for my younger self for all the stupidity I caused in my early days, that was before I had a brain. So I'm just going to move on and do other things. I hope for nothing but the best for you all.

The only way you guys are going to contact me outside of the forum is through Steam, my user name is spiderkid.

may the force be with you... good luck out there

The forum isn't the same. Oldies like the old one better, where there was an ACTUAL forum.

Also.... Xnite req'ed the forum move? What else did I miss.....

peace spider :/ good luck in life

spiderkid12 - the only words of wisdom I can give any person that is leaving to persue other interests is be true to yourself.

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Banned
    you are so right me and you would hold our own but now there is nothing to hold your own about its already gone and i am going to leave to thank you

Quote Originally Posted by jarms27 View Post
    you are so right me and you would hold our own but now there is nothing to hold your own about its already gone and i am going to leave to thank you
    well maybe you should try posting some threads or commenting on threads. 3 posts might not be very satisfying when you have been hear since May 2011. i only just started a while ago but, hey im having a great time! ive met some great smart people and have had a lot of fun on threads. theres no better feeling than seeing your thread is popular or "hot" even more so when you have a moderater or someone else of high power compliment your thread! you should really give it another try

Banned
    i had to make a new account and i havent tried a hole lot fun

I just want to say good luck to you.

good luck, thats all i can say

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast