Arcade Prehacks

Thread: Post

Exclamation Post

Who deleted my thread in Requst a Hack section?

Edit: I wasn't requesting a hack! I was just saying about attaching a flash so it can be proven it is a better hack(s) than the original. Is there some kind of change in rehacking???

Original post in Request a Hack says that I have rehacked a game which I used Flasm to do it, which has better hacks than the original in the site, then I was trying to say where to upload the flash file and somewhat post it to the site.

And what is with the warning to me?

- Carl

-------

No response in 24 hours? I should submit the hack in the website instead. Doing it right now at this time.

Thanks!
    -------

Edit: I just submitted the hack for the decision of the site. If you still want the flash to be reviewed in the forum, tell me what to do.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Carl987; 07-19-2012 at 05:45 PM. Reason: Look in the post, please.

Bumping is only allowed in the Request a Hack Forum.

I am currently awaiting an answer.

Tips -->Tips for a successful hack request

Read The Rules --> Forum Rules / Request A Hack Rules / Request A Hack New Rule

(I am not requesting a rehack! Did you read the topic closely? Is there another active moderator/administrator who can discuss about this?)

Here is the answer: I couldn't find a place to post rehacks, so I would like the site administrators to review the game I submitted to them about the comparison and which hack is better. I think you are mistaken.

Thanks!

No I am not mistaken, and yes I do understand what you are asking.

As I said before in my last post to you. I have submitted your question about the challenge to a hacked game, like you orginally wanted and I am currently awaiting a reply.

The only thing in this thread about requesting a hack was the bumping rule, which only applies to the request a hack forum. That is the only forum you are allowed to bump in.

Read The Rules --> Forum Rules / Request A Hack Rules / Request A Hack New Rule

Sorry Carl. We have to stick to our original decision of not allowing rehacks. They caused issues in the past. That is why we closed that section.

I have never seen that change before? How did this happen? The rehack is better than the original, though.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Carl987; 07-23-2012 at 06:19 PM.