Arcade Prehacks

Colorado Theater Shooting

Pretty sure you guys have heard of this. A gunman opened fire at a Century 16 Theater in Aurora, CO.
    If you guys don't know, Aurora is my hometown, where I was raised for most of my life. I've been to that same movie theater time and time again for the last few years, it was a hangout spot for nearly everyone in Aurora. When I heard about this, I was in complete shock, the last time something like this had happened, it was the Columbine shooting.
    It angers me and saddens me also, because peoples lives were cut short by a madman, with no clear motive. It sickens me, to think that someone can do this. But as we all know, there are crazy people in the world. One of the victims that had passed away was one of my friends growing up, and so hearing that I just started to bawl of tears. May the ones that killed rest in peace, and I pray for the ones that are still fighting to stay alive and the ones that were injured.

Never forget
    Remember Colorado 7/20/12

There were over 10 freaking people dead, one of them a 12 year old girl and also a 6 month old baby. Crazy madman thought he was the Joker.

I heard the police radio transmissions on the TV as they were broadcasting it, and the messages were heartbreaking. They also had an interview with the survivors.

"Everybody was running outside, and this guy got shot in the leg. He was limping and holding his leg, still trying to run away. And when we were trying to get out, there were lots of people dead on the stairwells. There was this girl, what, 12 or 14, and she just lay dead on the stairs. Her eyes....."

The killer (Holmes) will be dealt with accordingly.

Never forget. This is as tragic as 9/11.

Unhappy

I feel so sad for you and your friend . I havent been there before or known anyone there but its always tragic when something like this happens. I hope the killer gets what he rightfully deserves >: (
    Last edited by ExpoundParadox; 07-22-2012 at 02:27 PM. Reason: lol my angry face didnt go through :P

why do people need to be so violent? can't we just get along and get hype off a movie in peace?

well it was really a dark night for those victims.