Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Lightbulb List your favorite T.V Series here and describe it

Ok so i kinda spend a whole week watching this awesome Japaniesee Anime named "Fairy Tail" ->"not tale"<- heres a description of how it starts...

Lucy Heartfilia is a 17-year-old celestial wizard who runs away from home to join Fairy Tail, a rambunctious wizards' guild whose members are famous for their overly destructive antics. Along the way, she meets Natsu Dragneel, a boy who is traveling the land of Fiore together with his partner Happy, a flying cat, in search of his foster parent, a dragon named Igneel who had disappeared seven years earlier. Lucy is soon abducted by a renegade wizard posing as the famous Salamander of Fairy Tail. Natsu rescues Lucy, revealing himself to be the real Salamander and a Dragon Slayer, a wizard with the abilities of a dragon. After defeating the imposter, Natsu allows Lucy to join Fairy Tail.

I love The Vampire Diaries and Reborn~~~~~Maybe you know the VD,and I just want to say Reborn is a very great anime!Reborn is a very great private teacher and killer~~~~

anything on comedy centeral or diseney xd

N.C.I.S. and Emergency

Married with children

its the funniest non-cartoon tv show you'll ever watch. its about a poor family called the bundy's consisting of al bundy (a shoe salesman who likes to insult fat ladies, and is the father in the family), peggy bundy (the wife who never does her housework, never but spends lot of money), kelly bundy (the daughter, a hot blonde, low intelligence level) and bud bundy (the son, midget, desprate for a gf). trust me you'll laugh your butt!!

Quote Originally Posted by ffemt53 View Post
    N.C.I.S. and Emergency
    N.C.I.S. fan here. I also like to watch Criminal Minds (original, not the suspect behavior spinoff). C.S.I. Miami is awesome too because Horatio Caine is like God.

i like Blues Clu- i mean sports like football (Go Redskins :3) i also like Burn Notice... good show should watch...

I like to watch MLP.

You don't have to jerk off, play video games all day and lift weights to be a man. Men can have love too.

Don't watch much, but would have to say A Game of Thrones is my favorite.

Considering watching The Walking Dead, as I just started reading the comic books and they are awesome.

Not a big fan of the television series of TWD (as some affectionate fans now refer to as).

Oh. Did I say how much I love How I Met Your Mother?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast