Arcade Prehacks

Thread: Hobo 6 Game

Hobo 6 Game

Damn, i really, really want to hack this for you. But, sorry, i can't. Unfortunately, i've lost all my tools through attacks from PC-Nappers. LOL

What tools do you use? If it's freeware then you can just redownload them.... If it's for profit, then the companies should have a reclaiming service. As least legitimate ones do.

Also, you have people targeting your PC? Use a proxy server. I always have a proxy and VPN service ready. Just in case

Quote Originally Posted by POWERMAN View Post
    What tools do you use? If it's freeware then you can just redownload them.... If it's for profit, then the companies should have a reclaiming service. As least legitimate ones do.

Also, you have people targeting your PC? Use a proxy server. I always have a proxy and VPN service ready. Just in case
    XD No, that were special, non-free tools. So, no chance for recover them.

And these PC-Nappers, that was a german "GEMA-Virus". I got it at a drive-by, it was a nightmare, it had disabled ALL my security and anti-virus programs, they locked my PC and wanted, that i pay them 50 Euro for unlocking. That was the newest and smartest virus at that moment, which nothing could hold against it. lol Trying to recover my Hard-Drive were a failure, it were already too much damaged through this, so, no chance of making back-ups. Had to buy a new one and a new system. And our Bundeskriminalamt, it's a sort of a german "FBI", is already trying to catch them for years, but until now without any luck. lmao

As i said, this "GEMA-Virus" is too smart, there is nothing atm, which can protect you against it. They're hiding it too good. And if they found a protection, then they're already a step further and made an updated one. These are really smart cyber-criminals. I hope, they can catch them sooner or later. Better sooner, because, since years, there're already many, many victims.

Sorry for you all, but i hacked the game before it was requeted.
    My website: http://selectlol.com/
    My second game: Play it now

Its easier to find intelligent life in the universum than in the internet.