Arcade Prehacks

found a var but it wont work

Ok, I am using Flash Game Master to try to find the level variables and skill points variables for gemcraft. I can find the variables but they wont work when I use the trainer tutorial that uses microsoft visual basic 2008. Everything works because I did the sinjid tutorial and the editing of the gold var works but now with gemcraft the variables wont work. Any suggestions?

RJT

Re: found a var but it wont work

Most of the time, this is because FGM does not show the full path of the variable sometimes, especially when they are in arrays or objects with special unicode characters.

You will have to use another variable scanner, or look through the code to find the full path of the variable.

Also, visual basic cannot directly edit inside arrays, so you have to inject an swf to do that if you want to change values in arrays.

with gemcraft, there are hidden parts to the variable.

you will need to add main.player. beore the variable you found.

so for like spending points its
    main.player.getPointsToSpend
    main.player.setPointsToSpendKey
    main.player.mcPointsLeft
    main.player.pointsToSpendInitial

but for some of them like score and mana the hidden part is main.ctrlIngame.

so for score its
    main.ctrlIngame.score

and for mana its
    main.ctrlIngame.mana
    main.ctrlIngame.maxMana

Just an FYI to everyone, I don't hack anymore. I have stuff that I do outside of this. Goodbye and goodluck

I found that VB 2008 can handle sometimes more variables then FGM and sometimes the other way to...