Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Banner Competition - Arcadeprehacks.com

Banner Competition

Since arcadeprehacks.com has got a new theme we need some flashy new banners to advertise the site- HAVE YOU GOT THE TALENT!! If you said yes then we need your help.

Prize - You get to have your own custom rank in the forums, plus the world gets to see your artwork. Also anything else within reason.

Banners Sizes needed

468 x 60px
    125 x 125px
    100 x 100px
    88 x 31px
    32 x 32px (This is for the favicon, which goes next to the URL in the browser)

Use the main site colours for all the banners. You can use graphics from the games or make them animated. Use any slogan you like.

You can include your sigs on the banner, but make sure they are very small.

The banners will be added onto the main site, so that other users can take the code and put it onto other sites.

Any other questions, post them here.

Re: Banner Competition - Arcadeprehacks.com

Sweet, never got a chance to enter the 1st competition. Anyhow about the banners, do we need to make a banner for each dimensions or can we choose an 1 or more and submit those?

im sure its not gonna be that hard to put a banner for arcade trainer and arcadeprehacks oh yeah why cant we put banners in arcade trainer to so both the sites will be even cooler

greeny do u agree with me that we should put banners in both sites arcadepreacks and arcade trainer

Quote Originally Posted by killerknight
    greeny do u agree with me that we should put banners in both sites arcadepreacks and arcade trainer
    This will have to be 2 separate banners, because you can only assign one URL to the banner, unless your going to make the banner in flash then you could do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu_Hayabusa
    Sweet, never got a chance to enter the 1st competition. Anyhow about the banners, do we need to make a banner for each dimensions or can we choose an 1 or more and submit those?
    Its up to you, you can make one, but the more you make more then one then this will increase your chances of winning.

The banners are looking good so far.

The competition will close Next Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by greeny6000
    This will have to be 2 separate banners, because you can only assign one URL to the banner, unless your going to make the banner in flash then you could do this.
    Not true, you can use a very excellent thing called, maps.

Where are you going to be placing the banners? The dimension seem small if they are going to be on a the main site.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathWillDie
    Quote Originally Posted by greeny6000
    Not true, you can use a very excellent thing called, maps.

Where are you going to be placing the banners? The dimension seem small if they are going to be on a the main site.

I didnt know that. What program do you use for that?

I will create a new page with the banners on and the sizes are standard advertising sizes.

id say 88(*3)x31(*3) px

is a better size

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast