Arcade Prehacks

Hello! (again lol)

I made an introduction already 3 years ago, but several circumstances are forcing me to make a special announcement. And honestly, it's hurting me to do this. It's an honor to me, to get all these PM's at APH from you, with all these wonderful compliments and requests. And it was an honor and pleasure for me, to hack for you in the past, i really enjoyed it. But, as i said, it's really hard to say: I'll NEVER come back for hacking games for you again.

Reason/s:

1. I lost all my special hacking tools (through losing my Hard-Disk to cyber criminals), and with these only i were able to make hacks. There are NO chances for getting them back at all.

2. If i still would have these tools, i couldn't make any hacks anyways, because, APH wants now only hacks with "hack-toolbars", because of raising the quality for APH, which i "somehow" understand. And i don't know, how to make them. This is only for staff members, and i'm not a staff member anymore for a long time. (I don't want to be a staff-member anyways, because, there are already enough) And i prefer to be an "old-school" hacker.

3. And finally the last point: In the case, i were able to make hack-toolbars, my hacks were not accepted anyways to publish. There were a statement, which says, there are already enough hackers. There is only 1 main hacker with 2 or 3 others. (Which makes me think, that the "Submit your Hacks" button is somehow useless now. And there's no chances anymore for "Newcomers", because of wanting only "Quality-Hacks with toolbars".)

I REALLY want to help you, and hack games for you again. But as you see, all these road-blocks are making this impossible for me. I'm still and will be loyality to APH, but only on other ways, not as a hacker anymore. So, this is not a "Good-Bye", i'm still here and have a look at you. As i said, not as a hacker or mod, only as a "civilian" xD.

I love you all, and that's making my "decision" really hard.

Well this is delayed... but welcome back.