Arcade Prehacks

Legend of the Void 2 Stops Loading

I have encountered a problem with Legend of the Void 2. It won't load past 2%. I have re-installed flash just to make sure it wasn't causing the problem, but still stuck at 2. I had played it last week and really dig the game, but at present time am unable to enjoy it more. Thank you in advance for your time and attention.

Thanks for reporting. I just tested this and it works fine for me. What browser are you using?

Ok, i just tested some things, too. And i found the problem and a solution, so far. lol

Problem is, as for some other games, too, the advertisings, which are binded into the game/s. So, if you have, for example AdBlockPlus or any similiar programs activated, then this will prevent to load the game/s.

Solution 1:

Deactivate your adblocker for the game/s.

Solution 2:

Install the add-on "SwiffOut". I made a thread with download-links to this here -> http://www.arcadeprehacks.com/forum/...-in-Fullscreen. This will load your game without any ad-blocker, also you can play and enjoy the most of your games in full screen.

PS: And don't forget, that this game "legend of the Void 2" is nearly 25 MB huge, so give it time to load. xD

PS2: There are at the moment anyways and again problems with Google Chrome. It takes ages to load APH and the Forum it doesn't able to load at all. Suggestion until it's resolved: Use Pale Moon -> http://www.palemoon.org/. It's based on Firefox, but faster and more secure.

I hope, i could help. :)

I am currently using IE8 I do believe. I have waiting thinking that it was simply loading slow, but I still had no luck. I tried today and it goes to the armor games loading screen with the name and such but it stops there as well. Thank you again for your time and attention

*NOTE: I've just tried it again and its not going past 1%. I have no ad blocker running so I'm not sure as to what is causing the problem. It plays the ads only sometimes but not all the time as is usual for the games.

*NOTE 2: I went to the game developers site to see if it loads there and it does indeed fully load on there. Not sure if this helps at all remotely, but I figure all the details I can give only helps rather than hender.
    Last edited by bongokryst; 08-14-2012 at 08:26 PM.

there's another problem in L.O.V. 2 you cant save your character... it always resets to level 1 or it always comes to the begining of the game