• Somewhat.

2 50.00%
  • I've not been able to get into it.

1 25.00%
  • Not at all.

0 0%

TF2 Mann v Machine

Hey guys,I was wondering..

has TF2's MANN vs MACHINE been fun so far?

Somewhat. I've been playing and I have to say that though I really didn't expect such a co-op mode, I wasn't really surprised.

With a new game mode already this year, Valve is moving too fast. More pro gamers/Highlanders like me can handle and master new game modes within a fair amount of time, but Valve, really? I am kinda disappointed.

The game mode itself is fairly confusing at first. I got into it though. It gets a medium-high rating of 7.5/10 from me.

EDIT: I read that you are in 5th grade. TF2 is rated M and has a mininum age req. of 17+ to play. You shouldn't be playing this game.
    Last edited by POWERMAN; 08-21-2012 at 12:23 PM.

I don't play it,me and my brother share this account,and he's 17 so... yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by POWERMAN View Post
    Somewhat. I've been playing and I have to say that though I really didn't expect such a co-op mode, I wasn't really surprised.

With a new game mode already this year, Valve is moving too fast. More pro gamers/Highlanders like me can handle and master new game modes within a fair amount of time, but Valve, really? I am kinda disappointed.

The game mode itself is fairly confusing at first. I got into it though. It gets a medium-high rating of 7.5/10 from me.

EDIT: I read that you are in 5th grade. TF2 is rated M and has a mininum age req. of 17-LOL to play. You shouldn't be playing this game.
    AND its sorta none of your buisness to be telling him/her what they can or cant play SOOOO yeah. No offence. Unless you are their parent or legal guardian.
    Last edited by ExpoundParadox; 09-01-2012 at 12:35 AM. Reason: JUST FOR FUNNNNN