Arcade Prehacks

[Windows] Chrome recent flash player update workaround

1. Locate the folder in:
    C:\Users\%UserName%\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Ap plication\
    2. There should be at least two folders, in my case they are "21.0.1180.79" & "21.0.1180.83".
    First is the folder with Chrome before this troubled update, and second with latest Chrome.
    Take a file named "pepflashplayer.dll" from path:
    C:\Users\%UserName%\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Ap plication\%previous%\PepperFlash
    and place it in:
    C:\Users\%UserName%\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Ap plication\%current%\PepperFlash
    overwriting existing one, if asked.

%previous% & %current% are the actual folder names in your system if they different than mine.

3. if this doesn't work out for you, you can try to replace the file you have in "%current%\PepperFlash" folder with file attached to this post - it's from my system, virus-free (Checked with NOD Anti-Virus), and it's working for me nicely - tested on Zombaloons and Decision 2, both stopped working after this update and both working again
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by raven128; 09-02-2012 at 07:17 AM.

Both don't work I already tried.
    Google chrome has updated their flash to the latest today and its still not loading any games only from this site using Chrome.

Chrome is working fine for me.

Yep seems like there was an update today that fixed the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Wazzup21 View Post
    Both don't work I already tried.
    Google chrome has updated their flash to the latest today and its still not loading any games only from this site using Chrome.
    it's not a site problem, it's a problem with the specific hack environment and technique that produces hacked games.

Quote Originally Posted by raven128 View Post
    it's not a site problem, it's a problem with the specific hack environment and technique that produces hacked games.
    and you know this how?

Svg file

One of the most frustrating things in life is when you update a plugin and wonder how long it's going to take. This is much more frustrating when you have pug-in envy for those in front of your website that have an awesome experience. Here you can check https://masterbundles.com/best-american-flag-svg-files/ and get to learn more new ways about the svg files. The only solace you have is knowing that you've waited hours for Chrome to update your flash player so that you could get on with your day.