Arcade Prehacks

Thread: Stick Wars 2

Lightbulb Stick Wars 2

Kay. We've all heard and loved Stick Wars.
    But now Crazy Jay is taking 4ever to make Stick Empires.

Let's talk about what our thoughts about the current new things they've got on their blog and what we would like to change.
    If we can...

Would you like it to be hacked?
    Would you like it to be a Stick Wars 3 someday?

Let's talk...

Wink

i havent really cared enough to read the blog, but i would like the game hacked. i dont think there would be a problem with that considering the other Stick Wars was hacked too. And, of course, i would love a #3! but at this rate it would probably come out in 2015 xD
    Last edited by ExpoundParadox; 09-12-2012 at 01:08 AM. Reason: OPTIONAL EDIT. DID IT FOR FUN. 'NUFF SAID.

Agreed...
    They said they would have it done by 2012 but....
    It's almost 2013 lol

ones being made? awesome

in a house. in fact, in your house. in the attic. I'm stealing your internet right now.
    they said on the blog for the first time that it would be released in august this year, but hey, i don't see it.

oh, and did you guys know that stick empires is already playable? Take this link:
    http://www.stickempires.com/main it's still in alpha and bugs alot, but its playable!

(update) it's beta now! campaign is still locked, but alot of bugs have been fixed!
    Last edited by vini4567; 11-17-2012 at 08:57 PM. Reason: an update on the game.

I'm PUMPED.
    Just a little bit. I usually only play flash games once then get bored (The Last Stand: Union City being an exception) but mmm maybe this'll be something real cool.