Arcade Prehacks

Thread: Gaming Question

Gaming Question

If you had the ability to go inside 1 video game, (Meet all the characters, explore the game, and maybe actually play it like it's real), what video game would you choose and why?

1. Do not pick a stupid answer like "I would go into Call Of Duty so I can kill everybody." Please pick something interesting and worthwhile for me to read.

2. Do not even bring up AO games. I want this thread to be kept M (M Games Limited) and under. And if you don't like it.... then go make your own thread for AO.

3. THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE - DO NOT FIGHT ABOUT CONSOLES OR GAMES.

Okay....... I would pick Wii Sports Resort, so I can actually play power cruising without having to pay a lot of money for a power cruiser.
    Last edited by ForumVisitor; 09-25-2012 at 09:07 PM.

Umm... You just broke your first rule you know.

1. Do not pick a stupid answer like "I would go into Call Of Duty so I can kill everybody." Please pick something interesting and worthwhile for me to read.
    Okay....... I would pick Wii Party, so that when I play Board Game Island, I could push everybody into the volcano and instantly win
    Just letting you know.

Quote Originally Posted by ffemt53 View Post
    Umm... You just broke your first rule you know. Just letting you know.
    Oh.... sorry. Oh wait! I thought I broke THE FORUM rules....... oops. I hope he doesn't see that PM. Changed my answer to serious.
    Last edited by ForumVisitor; 09-25-2012 at 09:08 PM.

i would go into Fantasy Online (if mmo's are allowed) because i love pixelated stuff and its a pretty nice game/world. but DEFINATELY not an fps because i dont want to experiance getting shot in the head over and over and over again xD

Quote Originally Posted by ExpoundParadox View Post
    i would go into Fantasy Online (if mmo's are allowed) because i love pixelated stuff and its a pretty nice game/world. but DEFINATELY not an fps because i dont want to experiance getting shot in the head over and over and over again xD
    Good answer. I like it. I agree........ FPS would not be pretty........