Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Join date?

Lightbulb Join date?

I remember at one point, you could see the date that you joined in your ArcadePreHacks Profile, but not you have to rummage around the forum to see it. This went away some time ago and I'm wondering if it can be put back? I mean, it's not important, but I like to show off how long I've been a part of this now massive community.
    Last edited by weekoo; 10-16-2012 at 05:41 PM.

UMMM
    <------ Look over there.

If you want to be more specific than go to your profile and click on the “About Me” Tab.

Quote Originally Posted by weekoo View Post
    I remember at one point, you could see the date that you joined in your ArcadePreHacks Profile, but not you have to rummage around the forum to see it. This went away some time ago and I'm wondering if it can be put back? I mean, it's not important, but I like to show off how long I've been a part of this now massive community.
    haha failfail

Thanks for letting us know what you want. So to confirm what you want. You would like the your join date on the APH arcade profile page?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Xnite View Post
    Thanks for letting us know what you want. So to confirm what you want. You would like the your join date on the APH arcade profile page?
    Yeah, that would be wonderful. Like under the picture, or the member information areas just so people can see how long you've been playing on the site.

Roger that. We will get it added. No promises on how soon. But it will be done.

For me the join date is displayed on the users profile in the left column and it was always there. Does it only show for moderators/admins?

Lol, Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Xnite View Post
    Roger that. We will get it added. No promises on how soon. But it will be done.
    Thank you.

@ZuckeR - I remember when I first joined in 2008, there was the join date on the profile. But it went away at some point.

And I actually got more people to the site. I decided to introduce this website to the schools computer system, and people have been playing it every since. It's wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by ZuckeR View Post
    For me the join date is displayed on the users profile in the left column and it was always there. Does it only show for moderators/admins?
    There is actually 2 profile pages. One on the arcade side and one on the forum side. The arcade side is missing the join date.

Oh. Than I'm sorry. I forgot about that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast