Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

People who Hate Christians and Their Beliefs

Hello! You know there are other religions in the world. You guys are total idoits for saying Christians are stupid, but what about Jewsish, or Islam,Hinddues, Buddist, and other people. You guys are a waste of my time just saying that Christians have the wrong belief. If all of sudden Atheist becomes the number one religion then I'll be surprised. Other then that, you guys are total idiots. I don't care if I get banned, I have the right to talk about other people and what my opion is about their opion.

Re: People who Hate Christians and Their Beliefs

buddhism is the only realistic religion imo (apart from reincarnation)

yeah, anyway; this should be locked

Meh imo

this topic should not be locked as for their is no spam its a confession or simply an opinion and we allow u to share ur opinin unless it leads to forum wars
    Someone got an 11 killstreak so I must come back.

Quote Originally Posted by killer1478
    this topic should not be locked as for their is no spam its a confession or simply an opinion and we allow u to share ur opinin unless it leads to forum wars
    I'm pretty sure Greeny locked it for a reason...

Quote Originally Posted by vgking7
    Hello! You know there are other religions in the world. You guys are total idoits for saying Christians are stupid, but what about Jewsish, or Islam,Hinddues, Buddist, and other people. You guys are a waste of my time just saying that Christians have the wrong belief. If all of sudden Atheist becomes the number one religion then I'll be surprised. Other then that, you guys are total idiots. I don't care if I get banned, I have the right to talk about other people and what my opion is about their opion.
    *pinches the bridge of his nose*
    You know what religion is? A way to keep you obeying laws and giving money to other people. Get over it. I am enlightened. See Fight Club.

The whole point of this post is that if you want to say you hate Christians then talk about all the religions or it's pretty much saying your a Islam or Jew hating Christians.

your topic was about christians.

i you said "people who hate muslims/moslems and their beliefs" wed say the same thing

if sme11y made a post about his religion, people would disagree.
    dont make this out to be a direct attack on one religion. thats ****ing typical of the god squad

Sorry wrong words. I meant to say if you want to talk **** about Christians talk about **** also about other religions. Most of the religion topics here are all about Christians, not other religions. My point is that if you want to talk **** about a religion, talk **** about all the religions.

P.S. My topic is why I hate people who hate Christians.

If people don't like other religions, then why should they attack them? Christianity is one of the most popular religion - and people who have a functioning brain can see that it is made up of broken stories.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast