Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Arcade Prehacks Forum Legends

Hi.

I was looking back at the site and tried searching through the members list to see if I could find my name when I put the filter "Sort by: Join Date" on. Unfortunately, in my Arcade Prehacks account profile, my join date was March 2012. My original join date is May 10 2009. Then I remembered I had made an account on Arcade Prehacks before Arcade Trainer forum called xURANUSx, and it said my join date was April 14 2009 when I logged into it. It didn't show up on the forum members list though, since it was only the game site account and not a forum account.

The purpose of this topic is to gather as many "Forum Legends" as I call them (including myself) to see how many Arcade Trainer/Prehacks forum members joined sometime from 2008 to late 2009 and are still active today. (This is the closest forum section (General Chat) that met the purpose of the topic that I could find).

Post recycle!

sounds cool! to bad i wont be in it

in a house. in fact, in your house. in the attic. I'm stealing your internet right now.
    definitely i won't be in it.

sad, cuz i would have liked to join this site when it was just created. wouldn't it be nice? XD

Unhappy

i could be in it for " site`s most stupid user"

in a house. in fact, in your house. in the attic. I'm stealing your internet right now.
    and i could be in for "site's user that lives in everyone's atrium" LOL

I have been at this site for a while but not since it was created.
    Truth, I have always been on this site for years but never created an account.
    Last edited by TheAnimation; 12-12-2012 at 05:41 AM. Reason: Correction.

I discovered arcadeprehacks when it was only at first page of games!Some days ago I said to myself"what is the first game on arcadeprehacks?" Then i got to the last page and discovered the first games I played on arcadeprehacks:THe Last Stand;Storm the house 2 and Ant Buster.So if I made an account at the moment i discovered this site i should be in top10-20 oldest users

I have been playing on this site since maybe 2008, but I only recently made an account (Check my join date.) So I can't help you there. Sorry.

Hah. I'm the same.

i'm the same as lostdawg, i started playing as soon as it was created, but never bothered i creating account. then i came across the forums, then i created it. nice story, indeedd. XD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast