Arcade Prehacks

Hacking a downloaded game

Ok thank this is the right sub forum to use. If not i am sorry and please move it if you can or direct me to use the right sub forum.

Ok i am about to try to download http://cheatengine.org/download/d1/CheatEngine62.exe and will being reading the guide here http://www.arcadeprehacks.com/forum/...e-cheat-engine but its pretty vague maybe will clear up when i download it.

I have a downloaded game on my computer that i want to hack. Its creeper world 2 (diffence then the one on here) if you need to know.

But i have a few questions i think i read somewhere that some cheat/hack progarms are not has good or rather can't work with diffence type of games like flash or swf type games. Is cheat engine good to use with downloaded games i.e. creeper world?

My 2nd and has far has i know at this time last question if i do hack the game in question will the hack save or will i be able to save it in someway or will i have to re hack it everytime i play and need it.
    Last edited by geedds; 12-07-2012 at 05:30 AM.

Hm. I've never seen a downloaded game being hacked. Someone could attempt it. Maybe they could hack Slender...Now THAT would be awesome.

I've heard in a lot of places that you can't hack downloaded games. I don't know if that is only for full version games (i.e. MMOs)or anything you download...

Most single player games you can play on your PC can be hacked with Cheat Engine no matter what they are (Flash, Java, etc.). If you can find the values you are looking for, like ammo or life you can change them. As long as the numbers you see on the screen are in your RAM you can change them.

What you cannot do is to make a hack like the ones on APH. With CE you have to search for the values you want to change every time. To make a hack like that you need specific tools that can differ for every kind of language (AS2, AS3, Java, C++, C#, etc.).

Interesting Piece Of Info. IPOI. lol

Quote Originally Posted by ZuckeR View Post
    Most single player games you can play on your PC can be hacked with Cheat Engine no matter what they are (Flash, Java, etc.). If you can find the values you are looking for, like ammo or life you can change them. As long as the numbers you see on the screen are in your RAM you can change them.What you cannot do is to make a hack like the ones on APH. With CE you have to search for the values you want to change every time. To make a hack like that you need specific tools that can differ for every kind of language (AS2, AS3, Java, C++, C#, etc.).
    Thanks this can be closed or whatever is done here.