Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Post videos in fourms

From like YouTube or any other video place!

Would be nice to have that atleast.

Re: Post videos in fourms

There are currently ways to do this at the moment. You have to download the video you want to your hard drive then upload to the forums as an attachment. I havent tested it, but it should work.

Well I meant put embed codes on here so videos can be posted, but okay lol.

*UPDATE*
    I can actually help you script it into the BBCode Box, just Google and YouTube videos though.

I see what you mean, why not just post the direct link to the video instead of installing a mod or coding the script. That is if there is a video topic or you can always post it in general section, just call it "Video of the day" or something
    [color=#FF4000]“Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”
    - Jalal Uddin Rumi
    [/color]

Yeah buttttt I think it would be way easier and cool to show videos on here. If you have a link going away from the site, then your losing people. Its not that hard to script neither. So it's up to yall.

I like this idea, jbdogtag1 where are you getting the code from, did you wright it yourself?

Usually I do all the coding myself but when it comes to some stuff that I'm clueless about, I sometimes get help from my friends or search websites that could help. I'm mostly self taught.
    Just put me to the test and I can do it.

And yes, I can whip one right up since its only dealing with the bbcode box. I'll put two image buttons, one for YouTube videos and one for Google videos.

So are you still wanting to do this?

i think this can be done through the admin panel of phpbb also. just a click and done but i maybe wrong. it has been almost 6 months or more that haven't touched phpbb lol.
    [color=#FF4000]“Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”
    - Jalal Uddin Rumi
    [/color]

From the way greeny6000 is interested in this idea, I don't think it isn't.

I think it a simple as installing a mod from the phpBB site, when I get my new machine I will install this along with the Reputation mod.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast