Arcade Prehacks

Exclamation "Frontier" needs an update.

This is the game: Frontier Hacked | ArcadePreHacks.com This is currently running the 1.0 version. (Which is really buggy)

The actual game, however: Frontier | Adventure Games | Play Free Games Online at Armor Games is running 1.1, which is a lot less buggy. Since the game is technically already hacked, I can't actually request it; so can anyone actually port the hacks over to the latest version?
    Last edited by UnlimitedTexts; 12-22-2012 at 07:12 PM.

in a house. in fact, in your house. in the attic. I'm stealing your internet right now.
    it is just a new version, and if you look at the Dragon Ball Z Devolution, all of their new versions are hacked, so that we always have the most updated game. until they hack this(IF they hack), just go old school and play the older version. or play the game unhacked with your link.

Just wait it might fix soon

in a house. in fact, in your house. in the attic. I'm stealing your internet right now.
    It already did. look there. it's updated. refresh your cache if it didn't for you.

I know! they should check all the games, then there won't be any problems!!!