Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Epic War 2

Epic War 2

link: http://www.kongregate.com/games/rudy_sudarto/epic-war-2
    hacks: mana, base hp,all race unlock
    Epic War 2

Lake Forest Park, Washington, United States

Re: Epic War 2

If someone is going to do this, I would like to add a request for a hack on this game and clarify something.

Additional Hack Request: Please add large amounts of Exp so that you are free to upgrade.

Clarification: I'm reasonably sure that when Zakorak was referring to "Mana", that he was talking about the mana regeneration rate: And I'm sure that he would like the man regeneration rate to be increased substantially.

hackable?

AS3, ask Mat or Greeny.

AS3 is hackable

Quote Originally Posted by Serian
    If someone is going to do this, I would like to add a request for a hack on this game and clarify something.

Additional Hack Request: Please add large amounts of Exp so that you are free to upgrade.

Clarification: I'm reasonably sure that when Zakorak was referring to "Mana", that he was talking about the mana regeneration rate: And I'm sure that he would like the man regeneration rate to be increased substantially.
    The higher the mana the more regeneration.I found out using CE 5.4

Lake Forest Park, Washington, United States

True, because I noticed that the mana regen rate is in fact a percentage of the maximum. No, i did not download the game, though I would if I could. No, actually I noticed how the more mana would be regained when you had more mana, and the easiest way to do this would be a percentage.

I agree this game would be nice to be hacked Takes too long to get mana up and forever to upgrade all trees =/

it's realy easy to hack with cheat engine 5.4 just use regular value I lowered the boss hp to 2 and my mana to 99999 it charges faster I don't know how to make a trainer if I did I would submit it [*]

Quote Originally Posted by derrrised
    it's realy easy to hack with cheat engine 5.4 just use regular value I lowered the boss hp to 2 and my mana to 99999 it charges faster
    whats the point of the game then?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast