Arcade Prehacks

vb2008 trainer help

Ok i made a trainer with vb2008 every thing is done with scripts and flash.

When i go to save it, it saves to "vb2008">>>"projects">>>"filename">>>"filename "
    The TuT i used said that the aplication would be in "vb2008">>>"projects">>>"filename">>>"filename">>> "bin">>>"release"
    nothings there and i cant find a .exe file any where in the folder that works.

Re: vb2008 trainer help

try going back into vb 2008 and press open. it should bring you to where your trainer is saved. once there, just save it to an easier location to find on your computer
    Just an FYI to everyone, I don't hack anymore. I have stuff that I do outside of this. Goodbye and goodluck

I can find all the files but it isnt creating a .exe file to use as the trainer

Yeah that happened to me too. That's why I use vb6
    Just an FYI to everyone, I don't hack anymore. I have stuff that I do outside of this. Goodbye and goodluck

Did you pressed the build button?
    In the output window stands some stuff and the the place were the exe is!

Above and beyond the valleys of contentment

Quote Originally Posted by thebunny
    I can find all the files but it isnt creating a .exe file to use as the trainer
    create a meaningful name for the trainer and bring its location to your desktop

I use 2008, just finish ure trainer and then press Ctrl+Shift+S and save it should save it to its defult folder which is in Projects folder. C:\Documents and Settings\"COMPNAME"\Program Files\Visual Studio 2008\Projects I think is the defult but it should find the closest one its self. Also converting it into an executible file, you need VB 6. Then once done you press F5 and it should build it, any errors and they should pop up. If it is running it will go to C:\Documents and Settings\"USERNAME"\My Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\"PROJECTNAME"\"PROJECTNAEM"\bin\Debu g - this is the defult I think but for me it is different.

Have you tried going to "Build" and then "Build *YOUR PROJECT NAME" and then check? (Dont Choose Build Solution)