Arcade Prehacks

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Legendary members

The elders have gathered. I shall watch...

Quote Originally Posted by Carbine20 View Post
    If only I could find killer, or manhunt, or justin, they would totally agree. SalamiNipples might even agree. The 0.16 average posts per day should be enough.
    I don't think i've seen anyone of them around here, sending an email might be your only chance to get to them. Look at their profiles to see if they left some contact info there. Not sure if i should give you their email if its not public.

I guess these are the guys you meant.
    killer1478 - Themanhunt - JustinCredible - SalamiNipples

Quote Originally Posted by Carbine20 View Post
    And hey... I was staff at one time!
    Well, that would actually qualify you for this list. I just can't remember that, when was that and what position did you hold?

I remember these names. Perhaps limiting this list to staff only was a mistake. Many people impacted this forum. Would be nice if more people dropped by even semi-frequently. Could be some even forgot their logins. Took me a while to go through my old passwords.
    Last edited by xxSharpfirexx; 11-22-2017 at 06:03 PM.

Thank you

The content is quite elaborate and detailed, but I think it needs more practical elements to attract the readers' attention, thank you for sharing this article.

Red face Wow

Haven't been here in ages. Really cool to see there was a post made to mention us from the past. Cool stuff, thanks for the post and the recognition.

I also think Martin Ristov should be added to this list. He was one of the leading hackers when I joined and was also the one who taught me how to do it.
    Last edited by Roflcopter3399; 02-18-2019 at 12:51 AM.

Holy crap Roflcopter, what are the odds we both check back in around the same time?

Weird how things work out like that.

Edit: I agreed with adding Ristov, but absolutely not. There is a reason he isn't on this list.
    Last edited by asd123; 02-19-2019 at 01:37 AM. Reason: Wow I forgot what Ristov did for a second there.

ゲームは誰にとっても賢くなることです。あなたが高レベルに到達するための戦略を持っている場合にのみ、あ なたは生き残るでしょう。このゲームhttps://oncasinews.jp/をプレイして、私はそれが得意です。それは忍耐と賢さについてです。

Elf Beauty Products in Pakistan

The females in Pakistan frequently want to indulge in some new beauty products to test them out to elevate their beauty standards. They grasp onto some classy cosmetics to make their day the best. However, many cosmetics don't offer what an empowered women needs. Therefore Beautyfly—the best online caterer for consumers' beauty needs, provides the best Elf products in Pakistan for glorious makeup and uplifts every woman's beauty standards in Pakistan. So without wasting time, grasp onto the best elf beauty products in Pakistan to enrich your vanity.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast