Arcade Prehacks

Exclamation arcadeprehacks in habbo?

selectLOL, habbo is pretty cool, making arcadeprehacks as a studio in it would pull more people in the site, nearly everyone plays habbo, so if people join it, they might go on our site, more people = more cheaters, and people like when games are easier, so this could be the site for them all, hacked games = people will wanna advertise, advertising = more cheaters, so selectLOL, you probably didnt think of what i just said, so i might need a rank up or 2 if i decide we should advertise on habbo, respond soon, Losts of hacking, N00bPwnzor
    Last edited by N00bPwnzor; 01-01-2013 at 06:29 AM. Reason: words were together and title was misspelled

And why did you reply with this to a thread with a completely different topic? Moved this to make an own thread.

They Cant Its Againised The Rules

ok, stephenman, on habbo, you can build anything, so on habbo, making a website a studio on habbo, isnt really against habbo rules, so the creators of habbo wont mind probably (im wrong if your right), almost everyone might hate you, advertising brings in more people, you dont know that

in a house. in fact, in your house. in the attic. I'm stealing your internet right now.
    alright, so lemme get this correct: you said you will only do this in habbo if you get some ranks? this is like blackmailing. we don't need some ****ty advertising in an online game as a blackmail for the mods. dig a ****ing hole and bury yourself the **** in. my opinion. you are welcome to discuss.

Banned
    besides, habbo has foul chat and sexy rooms.

and for the 9 trillionth time READ THE because we are

Banned
    this is against the i think

Angry

:enojadoorqueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee