Arcade Prehacks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

logo for the site and song for the site

hay guys how about you guys make a logo for the site if you don't aleardy have one (and a song )

Re: logo for the site and song for the site

i don't know about the song, but yeah we could make a challenge to unleash the inner artists :P
    [color=#FF4000]“Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”
    - Jalal Uddin Rumi
    [/color]

I smell a banner coming along also

I was thinking about using that logo at the top of this page as the main logo for the site. What do you think guys? (Its not my own, I did steal it from some where I cant remember where) Maybe someone could design a logo for the site. I also have plans changing the colours of the site to black and green like the logo above. Also I thinking of changing the site layout to style of arcadevoyage.com or shall I leave it as it is? What are your thoughts?

NO, don't change the color to black and green, it will hurt my eyes. lol no really it will be nasty. just leave it default.
    [color=#FF4000]“Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”
    - Jalal Uddin Rumi
    [/color]

Quote Originally Posted by greeny6000
    I was thinking about using that logo at the top of this page as the main logo for the site. What do you think guys? (Its not my own, I did steal it from some where I cant remember where) Maybe someone could design a logo for the site.
    That green and black skull? If thats what your talking about, my vote is no. Not to be harsh, but it has nothing to do with this website. But we should ask all excellent gfx people to whip up something good, and you pick one or the people should vote on the best.

And like Persian said, please don't do it those colors hah.

LOL - ok the green and black might be to much on the eyes. But I would like to change the main site to something from default. The only problem making to many mods on the site is when a update comes along you have start again from default. As for the forums the blue default is good.

What about making a flash header for the main site? Is anybody here any good creating animated images in flash. After all the images have been submitted everybody could vote for the best one.

Sup,

I'm Pretty Good At Making Art. (Don't Laugh At me)
    I've Made Great WereWolf Logos & All.
    Tell me What kind of logo you want I think I can Make.
    The colour right now for the site is crazy
    But Really Don't Change the Site's colour hurts eyes
    I'm on this site to much I'll need to get glasses
    So Please Leave it the way it is I'm just imagining it like green and all awww not so good no offense

Magnite7 is good at art

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast