Arcade Prehacks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Happy New Year - Roll on 2009

Greeny...i got banned on ArcadePreHacks....please unban me...i know i was spamming...im so sorry...please..i promise i won't spam again..."if" i will gonna spam again...ban me on all arcade sites and the forum...please....unban me i miss ArcadePreHacks so much (( my nickname was Xenonz

Xenoz, instead of posting irrelevant info here, just PM a mod or an admin about the situation. If you just create threads or post things like that, it will just make you look bad, reducing your chances of getting unbanned.

Man...i send greeny a mesage...now 1 MONTH !!! and he didin't respond me..i talket with sme11y...and he agreed whit my unban...maybe this is a better way to talk to him..i even made a Topic of UNBAN...and he still doesn't respond....

Talk to another admin/mod or just give it some time..for after all, some of the staff could be on on vacation

which greeny was. I told him already that he used 2 IP addresses on here and neither match ANY of tbe bans on aph

Maybe he just used different computers (family, friends, etc..) Plus what's the risk of unbanning him though?

well he still spams

and its not really for me to say as i didnt ban him

Still spamming...? are you crazy man? show me when i spammed in the last 2-3 months!!! damn man..i made 1 TOPIC with UNBAN...it past 1 month i didn't get a respond,i send a message to greeny and still he didin't respond...i talked to sme11y...he told me to talk with greeny...what should i do? jump in head? .... i never did double post...but yeah now 4-5 months i spammed with the bitefight thing..yeah i admitted i was spamming...i gived apology to all of the admins..i sweared on my mom that i won't spam again.....and another thing.....i'm not the only one ho uses the account "Xenonz" i have brothers...i'm not the only one in my family ho uses this account...because i don't log off .... but the spamming thing i did!!! but the rest...idk....it's the only bad thing i did on this site...

He has proven himself in my opinion, and I think the punishment has lasted long enough. Plus if he dares to spam again, just ban him again, but FOREVER no matter what happens in the future

i told you: due to the fact that NEITHER of the IP addresses [that he used on ATF] match ANY bans [on aph] i CANNOT unban him

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast