Arcade Prehacks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Happy New Year - Roll on 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Xenonz
    Still spamming...? are you crazy man? show me when i spammed in the last 2-3 months!!! damn man..i made 1 TOPIC with UNBAN...it past 1 month i didn't get a respond,i send a message to greeny and still he didin't respond...i talked to sme11y...he told me to talk with greeny...what should i do? jump in head? .... i never did double post...but yeah now 4-5 months i spammed with the bitefight thing..yeah i admitted i was spamming...i gived apology to all of the admins..i sweared on my mom that i won't spam again.....and another thing.....i'm not the only one ho uses the account "Xenonz" i have brothers...i'm not the only one in my family ho uses this account...because i don't log off .... but the spamming thing i did!!! but the rest...idk....it's the only bad thing i did on this site...

Weell... You smiley spammed just now

then why I AM BANNED on ArcadePreHacks!!!!?!?!?!?!?!? if neither of the ips matches...?

Quote Originally Posted by BASALTWOLF
    i told you: due to the fact that NEITHER of the IP addresses [that he used on ATF] match ANY bans [on aph] i CANNOT unban him
    Alright I now see what you are saying, but it still doesn't make sense on how come he is banned if he is using different IP's then. When he was banned, was it to his account or the IP?

Well i see the forum got a good happy new year start off with an argument of ban. Same o same o

Happy new year people...yeah im a little late on that but its still another year.

Checkin in for a couple days...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123