Arcade Prehacks

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: There is this girl I like

Quote Originally Posted by BASALTWOLF
    omg, they are [bŁ[/b]400 here!!! this is an outrage - chuck, buy me one
    Bwahha, I should use my government card and issue you one. That would be awesome.
    "Sir, here is your GI IPhone."
    "But... its camouflage..."
    "You... dont have a choice, sir."

yeh, me bold thing didnt work. oh well.

yeah- thatd be cool ive been doing some research and those "fill out the surveys etc" look ok, ill see if my dad will let me do it

Here in Sweden they cost about 1500 - 2000 Kronor (I think) i'll probably not buy one anytime soon, since i only would use it to watch movies, surf the web and call people (To me its not worth it)

Omg this was my 200th post, Senior Cheater, Woohoo!

Alright, you guys are horrible at picking up girls. If you want some real advice, take mine (works only if she's in a group)

1. Approach her immeditly once you see her, the more time you take the less of a chance you have of getting her
    2. Do an opener or two
    3. The opener should open the group, not just her. When talking, ignore her for the most part. If there are guys in the group, focus your attention on them
    4. Neg her, for example. "It's so cute when your nose wiggles when you laugh." Something that will get her friends to notice and laugh about it. (Nothing too mean"
    5. Convey personality to the entire group. You can do this by using stories, magic tricks, humor, and etc. Pay attention to the guys and less attractive girls. During this time, she will notice you are the center of attention
    6. Neg he again if appropriate
    7. Ask the group how they do know each other. If she is with one of the guys, find out how long they've been together. If it's a serious relationship, eject by saying, "Pleasure meeting you." (cheesy, but best one)
    8. If she is not spoken for, say to the group "I've sort of been alienating your freind. Is it all right if I speak to her for a couple of minutes?" They always say. "Uh, sure. If it's okay with her." if done correctly, she will agree
    9. isolate her from the group by telling her you want to show her something cool. Take her to sit with you nearby. As you lead through the crows, do a kino test by holding her hand. If she squeezes back, it's on. Start looking for other IOIs.
    10. Sit with her and perform a rune reading, an ESP test, or any other demon stration that will fascinate and intrigue her
    11. tell her, "Beauty is common but what's rare is a great energy and outlook on life. Tell me, what do you have inside that would make me want to know you as more than a mere face in the crowd?" If she begins listing qualities, this is a positive IOI
    12. Stop talking. Does she reinitiate the chat with a question that begins with the word "So?" if she does, you've now seen three other IOIs and can...
    13. Kiss close. Say, out of the blue, "Would you like to kiss me?" if the setting or circumstances aren't conductive, hen give yourself a time constraint by saying, "I have to go, but we should continue this." Then get her number and leave

~Mystery Method

so S h I t did it work

What if she is into lesbianism??

that would be funny lol. but i think she is not

Shut up guys it may have worked and he and she are both in the same room huggin and kissin.... then again what do i know about them?

huggin an kissin?
    man thats a big soft....what is it, a PG?!?!

they should be doing other stuff.....

like knitting!!!
    ...didnt see that one coming did ya?
    ok, maybe you did. so what?

Lol.... knitting? i didnt see it coming.......... thats not even PG thats just G. you freaky basalt..

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast