Arcade Prehacks

Battlefield 3 (Xbox 360)

Hey everyone, I'm thinking about starting a small Battlefield clan, or just a group of people to play with.

My KDR at the moment is 1.02, I'm Lvl 45 as i just went eagle yesterday :P I am Premium, and i mostly play Conquest, Conquest Domination, and TDMCQ (only on canals).

If you're interested in joining up as a clan or just playing together feel free to PM me on here, or send me a friend request with a message on Xbox Live. My gamer tag is NotGUilty41nc. (:

::EDIT:: Also, in the near future I will be playing alot of Crysis 3 when it comes out. The beta is out at the moment, and aside from some minor bugs it looks pretty solid and should be a great game. So same as Battlefield, Message me on Live or PM me here if you have any interest in making a clan or just grouping up to play.
    Last edited by XVIKREV; 01-31-2013 at 01:25 AM.

in a house. in fact, in your house. in the attic. I'm stealing your internet right now.
    well, i have an xbox360, but i don't have live. ****.

Well now.. that could be a problem.

in a house. in fact, in your house. in the attic. I'm stealing your internet right now.
    that is a damn big problem, i have MANY games i'd like to play online, like BF3, CoD:BO2, an AC3, and many others. and Assasin's Creed 3 has a different gameplay experience while online, which i'd like to experiment, but DAMN YOU XBOX LIVE!

If only it was free.. :P

of course, that would be way better. some day i'd try to connect one of my internet wires to it. maybe it works... maybe. i don't want to f*** up my xbox though.

Quote Originally Posted by vini4567 View Post
    that is a damn big problem, i have MANY games i'd like to play online, like BF3, CoD:BO2, an AC3, and many others. and Assasin's Creed 3 has a different gameplay experience while online, which i'd like to experiment, but DAMN YOU XBOX LIVE!
    BF3 is basicly MEANT for multiplayer, not much of a campaign.

i liked BF3's campaign though. it was cool, i guess.